Poll

Should sugar be off blockland?

No way!
140 (76.1%)
HECK YEAH!
44 (23.9%)

Total Members Voted: 184

Author Topic: WE MUST HAVE SUGAR OFF BLOCKLAND!  (Read 12556 times)

Is it me or is it the users with no profile picture always making these kind of threads.

just saying, the OP's ID matches the one of Aoke Cream, who was trying to give out their aimbot on my server earlier

Steve Jenkins checked the files contents but didn't use it, he said it probably won't work

I've already sent a PM to badspot about this guy and the link, the fact that he's sharing around this stuff should be enough to get him revoked

This drama did a 180 quickly.

Mm I love then juicy twists.

What the hell is this supposed to mean? Key revokes only happen when someone is abusing the game via exploits and hacks, crashing servers, and/or spamming the master server list. Sugar has done none of those things, and you have done one of them.
just saying, the OP's ID matches the one of Aoke Cream, who was trying to give out their aimbot on my server earlier

Steve Jenkins checked the files contents but didn't use it, he said it probably won't work

I've already sent a PM to badspot about this guy and the link, the fact that he's sharing around this stuff should be enough to get him revoked

No, starfish. Plenty of people like Sugar, and having Autism isn't a reason to ban somebody 

OP is most likely baiting

REMOVE TOPIC PLEASE BADSPOT!

REMOVE TOPIC PLEASE BADSPOT!

damage control to the extreme