Author Topic: Neventii AKA Mounds Bar/Brozie: Idiotic posts, known problem user  (Read 11197 times)

Neventii AKA Mounds Bar/Brozie

Neventii AKA brozie aka mounds bar has unfortunately returned to the forums, spewing dumb stuff wherever he goes, especially in the kalphiter drama.

(some) OLD DRAMAS:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=226819.0

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=216954.0

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=240195.0

IDIOTIC POSTS:
Ya... You don't know "who I am"

Max, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Didn't realize it would.

And if you've ever interacted with another Human you would know that when someone apologizes they usually don't make an antagonistic comment such as the paraphrased Halo3Chief "Good, now stop getting pissed at us when we call you out on your stuff", I refuse to be abused and therefore if someone is to reply in such a manner instead of "Ya, it's okay", because it takes a better man to reflect on what he has done wrong, then they do not deserve my respect.

What I'm trying to say it, please take a long walk off a short pier.
:^)

This in response to spam-reporting:
That's really good banter, actually.
a topic of him that was really unnecessary and aggressive
Being a monday is not talking sense into someone :^)

him requiring the last word in his idiotic drama topic

In response to Kahnu making a joke about killing himself:
We all support your transformation, don't you ever say that.

i'm not even adding quotes from his Mounds Bar, but practically all of the posts on that account are idiotic
Also you can take one look at pretty much anything he says in game and tell he's an ass

support

i tried to help him but he agreed and then didn't do anything i said for him to do

support

i tried to help him but he agreed and then didn't do anything i said for him to do
he's pulled stuff like this for years

im not sure about all this other business but that toxictoasterdude drama is down right ridiculous, and i dont mean on his part. id dissect everything wrong it but long story short: yall were harping on him a tad too much

like ok yeah the topic was stuff from the start but he realized it, learned from it, genuinely apologized, and then everyone just ignored him and kept insulting him

im not sure about all this other business but that toxictoasterdude drama is down right ridiculous, and i dont mean on his part. id dissect everything wrong it but long story short: yall were harping on him a tad too much

like ok yeah the topic was stuff from the start but he realized it, learned from it, genuinely apologized, and then everyone just ignored him and kept insulting him

I gotta agree. I'm not saying some of the posts in the OP and more aren't stuff, but he didn't deserve everything he got in that topic.

Still doesn't excuse him from most of the other stuff though.

Sounds like this guy has a massive ego wedgie.

is brozie/neventii dezcaban or i am just mixing up old problem users?

is brozie/neventii dezcaban or i am just mixing up old problem users?
Different people. Equally as grimy and stinky though. Broze has a social disorder and I wouldn't be surprised if Dezcaban had one too, to be honest.

pretty sure he's that big boy who posted that tryhard shirtless photo in the irl thread

Well.
What do wells have to do with this?
You've gotta stay on topic, don't derail the thread!