Lord Tony, Master Baiter

Author Topic: Lord Tony, Master Baiter  (Read 22557 times)

honestly dude just stop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uAAP3PbkRI
We all knew Pie Crust likes to forget dogs but here are his 10 reasons why he feels it is natural.
this was not needed, it is considered flaming and I hope you get banned again.

My unreleased one works a lot better.
In response to:
I haven't seen a good non-broken jail mod since forgetin v10, thank you so much.

Atheism is not a neutral party.
How about the crusades then?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
You forget the 6 million jews slaughtered because they have different religious beliefs.
Jews were also enslaved to build the pyramids because they had a different view of god.

These were all quotes from this thread, Here's a quote from the OP.

i am NOT trying to start any sort of fight or anything, i just legitimately ponder this question all the time.
Can you tell me how he is not trying to start an argument?

The world would literally be a better place if no one believed in god. We would evolve as a society.
honestly do you ever stop with this

we can all believe,

disliked his attitude from the very beginning

i miss his absence

The Pie Crust post he made just moments ago was really really just a bunch of stuff.

Sure, it's bait, but I'm taking it in telling everyone else it's uncalled for stupidity.

Even if I didn't know Lord Tony much before, I'm certain he knows what he's doing and he should really just stop.

Not like telling him stop helps, but it was worth a shot.

That jail mod comment all I did was make a statement about a mod I am in the final stages of releasing soon. I'm sorry people took it the wrong way.

I'm also not the only one to make a topic about Pie Crust in the very same fashion. Just the only one to get stuff for it.

The other comments are just opinions, especially the religious ones. I've seen far worse opinions in that thread posted by others.

I dunno what his loving issue is, but he need Ritalin or some cheap goon so he can calm the forget down and stop inciting stuff in order to get his jollies. Probably can't get hard unless he's got 3 people raging at him.

The forget is this supposed to mean? I didn't say "I don't care" or any thing to that degree. My posts is exactly like 90% of the other posts in the forum; a reaction post (YouTube video along the lines of my reaction specifically). I don't see Baddy going around whacking accounts just because people want to share their opinion in as few words as possible.

Might as well ban everybody for the image-only or one word posts too. Lord Tony's forum moderation would clearly lead to a brighter age of stuffposting and master race citizens.

The forget is this supposed to mean? I didn't say "I don't care" or any thing to that degree.

People have been banned by posting dismissive videos that have something similar like "go forget yourself" "cool story bro" etc. I locked the thread so that wouldn't happen to you.

By posting a response video that says "go forget yourself" it's the exact same thing as saying "I don't care." I've seen too many bans from people who made that mistake and I was looking out for you.

I'm also not the only one to make a topic about Pie Crust in the very same fashion. Just the only one to get stuff for it.

I've seen far worse opinions in that thread posted by others.

Doesn't make it okay.

Sure, those other people who did that deserve stuff too, but just because you were the only one accused openly of doing it doesn't mean you don't deserve the stuff.

I've been fairly patient with Lord Tony, but when he bragged about his unreleased addon in someone else's addon topic, that was an extremely insulting statement he made.

/fully support this all the way

It has gotten to the point where people want to give Tony stuff because he's Tony. That isn't okay.

It has gotten to the point where people want to give Tony stuff because he's Tony. That isn't okay.
I made this topic about tony baiting replies, this has nothing to do with his ego the size of VY Canis Majoris, or the fact that he had a loving executive order against him.

Thanks for pretty much admitting you didn't read anything in this topic past the title. Please be on your way now.

Did you misquote hillkill?

As I said to Clownfish you may as well make a drama topic against everyone on the forums that have opinions.

god damn thats alot of dramas