Author Topic: [BI0-Cloud] - Dedicated Hosting Service [Coming Soon]  (Read 5109 times)

Dedicated Blockland Server Hosting - Opening Soon (Read Below).

Hello! Harry here, I would like to introduce you to BI0-Cloud.

A few years ago now, I attempted to start a Blockland dedicated hosting service and failed, whoops. However, I decided to revisit it a few weeks ago and now, I am happy to announce that I will be opening this service to the general public in the near future.

What's the cost?
There are currently 4 different Blockland Server packages which can be changed to suit your needs,
each server has a default limit of 1GB disk space (roughly 500-700mb of add-on/music space, which again can be changed to suit).
Each server includes un-metered bandwidth to the server and full access to the Blockland Server Control Panel.

Prices can be seen for each package, here.

This control panel, what can I do with it?
It's my own built, PHP control panel which includes:
-> Start & Stop controls on your server.
-> Uploading of Add-Ons and Music.
-> Easy to use user interface.
-> Player information (Name, BL-ID, last online, location->city)
-> Ability to Kick, Ban, Admin, Super Admin and De-Admin players from the panel.

Features to come/being worked on:
-> Servers can have more than one SCP account.
-> See live server chat and talk back to server.

Prices start from as little as £2.50/per month and support is available via e-mail.

So how does it work?
To get started with the BI0-Cloud, please register on the website, here. you can buy a Blockland dedicated server from my online shop, here.

Now the shop is a generic e-commerce system and it will ask for a shipping/billing address, I, myself, do not require this information however the commerce system requires you to put something in there.

Once you have bought the server, please allow up to 24 hours for the payment to go through and an account to the Blockland Server Control to be created. Your server will be expire one month after it has been set-up.

Recurring payments can be made through the e-commerce shop system, which will keep your server going until you decide to cancel payment.

Once setup, you will gain access to the server control system, this was built by myself specifically for Blockland, then you will be ready to go!

You can pre-order your Blockland server ready for opening on the 10th of February. You will be informed by e-mail during the process of setting up your BI0-Cloud SCP account.

How do I get my server going once I've bought it?
For those of you who don't know, to run a dedicated blockland server in your name you have to supply your Blockland key, the bad boy that you bought when you joined Blockland.

In the panel, on the first run of your server, you are asked to enter your blockland key into the form. I have posted screenshots on that specific page of the panel to show you what happens to your key after you enter it into the panel.

BI0-Cloud does not store your Blockland key anywhere after it is used to authenticate with the Blockland master server.

Runtime Errors
We know that currently, some servers experience runtime errors and these can be a pain, included with your server are 4 add-ons, these are required and cannot be turned on/off.

Add-On 1) System_ReturnToBlockland
Add-On 2) System_BI0Cloud <-- This is my own built add-on which deals with the deletion of your Blockland Key and also allows your server to communicate with the panel. (Check the features out below)

Add-On 3) Support_Updater
Add-On 4) Support_AutoSaver <-- This add-on has been modified so when you turn your server off from the panel, it automatically saves the bricks on the server beforehand.

Server specifications will be available on the website @ http://cloud.mytt.co.uk

Opening in the near future.
Demo is now available!
Login to the panel at http://cloud.mytt.co.uk/backend
Use the following credentials:
Username: demouser
Password: demouser

You will then be able to launch/close the demo server and check out the panel features, all I ask is that you PM me some feed-back!

Thank you!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 11:42:18 AM by BI0-Hazzard »

interesting.

can you launch a demo site showing your control panel?

When I finish off the panel, just adding the final touches, I will create a demo user account.

However some functions won't be available.

BI0-Cloud does not store your Blockland key anywhere after it is used to authenticate with the Blockland master server.
Why did you have to detail this? No one cares about this as a server host that pays for a dedi server. Also,whats with the unproffesional look of the site and all? Atleast put some detail. This guy could be legitimatly scamming us.
For those of you who don't know, to run a dedicated blockland server in your name you have to supply your Blockland key, the bad boy that you bought when you joined Blockland.

In the panel, on the first run of your server, you are asked to enter your blockland key into the form.
You are supplying for keys right now. I just know it.

Once you have bought the server, please allow up to 24 hours for the payment to go through and an account to the Blockland Server Control to be created.
Why the long wait time? Could it be you using the key to access the account of said user? And could it be that you wont make an account and fake its the waiting time?

That topic also looks alot like an automated message.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 05:52:44 PM by CRITAWAKETS »

Why did you have to detail this? No one cares about this as a server host that pays for a dedi server. Also,whats with the unproffesional look of the site and all? Atleast put some detail. This guy could be legitimatly scamming us.

Some people do care about that aspect of things.
I will be launching the website on the 10th of February, at the moment there is an under construction page.

As someone who actually knows about this kinda stuff... Yeah, it does, in the key.dat. Which is hilariously vulnerable to dozens of different attacks that could let you (or anyone else for that matter) recover everyones keys. Why should people trust you?

As someone who actually knows about this kinda stuff... Yeah, it does, in the key.dat. Which is hilariously vulnerable to dozens of different attacks that could let you (or anyone else for that matter) recover everyones keys. Why should people trust you?
Thanks for giving me additional info.

The reason you added a addon is to make a backdoor to hack into accounts.

impossible without .dll

lol why so loving paranoid

Torquescript can't read the key.dat, so no, it wouldn't be that.
My main point is, how do we know this is secure? how do we know it won't be the next cbmhost?

I am aware that the key.dat is where the key is stored, however it is encrypted. I'm not out for getting keys, if I wanted blockland keys, I'd buy them myself.

I've been a blockland player since 2010, I used to host servers quite often for people.

If you don't think this is legit then don't try it, what I'm saying, as the person who made this, I do not store the raw key anywhere on my cloud.

This is a genuine service I am going to start for the Blockland community.

Torquescript can't read the key.dat, so no, it wouldn't be that.
We have to figure out if the addon is fake or not. So we need an actual copy of it. Anybody willing to get 12.50 euros to possibly get scammed once this comes out?

Naw, people hacked cbmhost or some stuff and then they generated the keys on the computer/vm/some stuff.

don't know much of what happened, really.

We have to figure out if the addon is fake or not. So we need an actual copy of it. Anybody willing to get 12.50 euros to possibly get scammed once this comes out?
can you not

I will happily post my add-on publicly in this topic, I shall do this when I return from college tomorrow.