Author Topic: Captcha Catcher/Cacti/Life meaning  (Read 2646 times)

Yes I'm aware of this thread http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=291858.0.

if you don't know captcha catcher, a user who was banned about a few weeks ago is back on his 3rd alt already.

Recently he bumped the racooner drama from December page 9 http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=289687.135 (I am on my iPad so I can't take photos but still.) also first drama topic I made in forever so sorry if this op is a but cringey but still I don't know if he's changed or not. I predict he will be banned in the next couple of weeks.

/discuss

this is his 6th alt

he has a severe social / mental disorder and should be removed just like doaler / clubstep

Quote this post with yes if you want to see Captcha Catcher/Cacti/Life meaning made BOS

Quote this post with yes if you want to see Captcha Catcher/Cacti/Life meaning made BOS
si

like and share this post if you want world peace!!!!!!

like and share this post if you want world peace!!!!!!

well the op should have made a poll

yes i love jesus that is why i liked and shared

OT: I would think he'd be banned by now but I guess by the time you hit 6 alts you figure out how to not get banned within 200 posts

well the op should have made a poll
op doesn't suggest it to begin with and since you can't edit(including adding polls i think?) drama topics it'd have been irrelevant at the time of it being posted
but the point of my post was that you're basically just giving people an excuse to just spam /support without adding anything relevant, which isn't the point of drama

Why isn't he BOS?
Has he even been seen in the game itself, or just the Forums? That could be why he's not BOS.

Has he even been seen in the game itself, or just the Forums? That could be why he's not BOS.
I've seen him in the game once or twice, although I don't see how that would matter in this case

Why isn't he BOS?
Because he hasn't done anything to make him BoS

Being an idiot doesn't make you BoS until you get to an insane amount of alts like 10

Couldn't make a pole becuz drama.

Anyways does Bos mean Ban on sight? I'm pretty sure it is and I think he deserves it