Poll

Suggestions:

More Detail.
Change Color.
make bigger.
make smaller.
your fine, keep going.

Author Topic: Massive StarShip! [Star Trek Based] (HEAVILY WIP)  (Read 2704 times)

I am currently building a Starship based off of Star Trek aspects, I've been at it for a few months now and I'm finished with the outer hull of the saucer section and I'm currently working on the interior. The saucer is 30 32x32 plates wide and long, the bridge, sickbay, transporter rooms 1-4, Phaser Rooms 1-8, all jeffrey's tubes, and Escape Pod rooms 1-6 are completed, also other miscellaneous rooms such as labs and storage. The name of the ship will be NCC-034 USS Harris, MY INGAME NAME IS: Glenn[BL]

« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 07:12:56 PM by kingmims »

I am currently building a Starship based off of Star Trek aspects, I've been at it for a few months now and I'm finished with the outer hull of the saucer section and I'm currently working on the interior. The saucer is 30 32x32 plates wide and long, the bridge, sickbay, and transporter rooms 1 and 2 are completed. My ingame name is: Glenn [BL]

ftfy. dont use one img tag on all the links, just make one img tag per link.
also this is interesting

Looks cool man! Glad to see other Blocklanders building some awesome Star Trek ships.

Looks cool man! Glad to see other Blocklanders building some awesome Star Trek ships.

Thanks Planr I'm glad we have something in common.

Any progress lately?

Ive finished up phaser rooms 1-4 and last night completed escape pod rooms 1-4, next I will start making crew quarters and the mess hall.

I'm almost done with all the rooms for the first saucer section.

it looks like a lot of stuff in the rooms was simply duplicated... i'd recommend having a unique layout or arrangement in each room, as well as having some varied corridor pathways instead of a bland gridline pattern.

great work so far though. would love to see more pictures of the work you've done.