Derp_Laherps can't handle differing opinions

Author Topic: Derp_Laherps can't handle differing opinions  (Read 8724 times)

hoo boy so we got some festering stuff to talk about here.
Now I must preface that I, in no way, am try to start some political stufffest. We're talking about Derp_Laherps, not politics. With that in mind let us dig into this raunchy story.
So I joined Derp's mars colony game, because it sound genuinely interesting. I was deceived when I spawned in and I saw modter tumors spitting out of a flat red landscape and people were running around shooting each other with rockets. On top of that there was water bricks spewed about, in essence, the build looked like it was build in like 5 minutes tops, and marketed to forget by promising more that can be supplied.

But the welcome message was probably the worst, it read somewhere along the lines of:
"NO ONE MENTION Annoying Orange OR ELSE THEY WILL BE BANNED FOR MENTIONING THAT tribal BIGGOT"
so I was like, "oh."
so I was like, "that's loving special mate"
so I says this to the guy:

Obviously this triggered the host:

Wew lad we're jumping onto the over-used "bnububutu that damn there near satan lord extremist will fuking ban muslims"
yeah no he won't, remember we DO HAVE a constitution presenting your rights to follow whatever religion you want to follow.

Alright so forget there's a lot of Buzzfeed and NowThis addicts on here:

So they jump on the "he's tribal because buzzfeed told me in one of their stuff-tier vidyas":

but he totally isn't, you're just full of stuff. Also that "what's pc" is loving golden

And so I illustrate this point and get banned because the host didn't get their butthurt cream delivered that day:

oh that's pretty cool:

So yeah that's what I have to offer, honestly i'd just recommend staying away from this snowflake because he's pretty separated from reality.
Also I don't /really/ support Annoying Orange.
I like Rand Paul, Cruz, or Carson. Mostly Cruz because he has a more conservative backround.
They're reasonable people.
Oh and I read Annoying Orange's book so there's that too.

He sounds like the kind of kids who plug their ears and scream "lalala i can't hear you" when people say stuff they don't like

/support

Okay. While I'll admit that it seems kind of silly that he has problems with the mention of Annoying Orange at his server, he specifically told people not to talk about it and you immediately start yakking on about Annoying Orange. What did you expect to happen?

Okay. While I'll admit that it seems kind of silly that he has problems with the mention of Annoying Orange at his server, he specifically told people not to talk about it and you immediately start yakking on about Annoying Orange. What did you expect to happen?
Yesss, I knew this was bound to come up. I knew this was going to happen. But the point is not that i'm not banned, it's that he literally can not handle differing opinions.

Yesss, I knew this was bound to come up. I knew this was going to happen. But the point is not that i'm not banned, it's that he literally can not handle differing opinions.

He's hosting a server. Why would he want to argue about something that he feels strongly against when he's trying to play a game?

He's hosting a server. Why would he want to argue about something that he feels strongly against when he's trying to play a game?
He's not arguing. He banned me. He said like two things then gave up because he can't handle his emotions.

hoo boy so we got some festering stuff to talk about here.
Now I must preface that I, in no way, am try to start some political stufffest. We're talking about Derp_Laherps, not politics. With that in mind let us dig into this raunchy story.
So I joined Derp's mars colony game, because it sound genuinely interesting. I was deceived when I spawned in and I saw modter tumors spitting out of a flat red landscape and people were running around shooting each other with rockets. On top of that there was water bricks spewed about, in essence, the build looked like it was build in like 5 minutes tops, and marketed to forget by promising more that can be supplied.

But the welcome message was probably the worst, it read somewhere along the lines of:
"NO ONE MENTION Annoying Orange OR ELSE THEY WILL BE BANNED FOR MENTIONING THAT tribal BIGGOT"
so I was like, "oh."
so I was like, "that's loving special mate"
so I says this to the guy:

Obviously this triggered the host:

Wew lad we're jumping onto the over-used "bnububutu that damn there near satan lord extremist will fuking ban muslims"
yeah no he won't, remember we DO HAVE a constitution presenting your rights to follow whatever religion you want to follow.

Alright so forget there's a lot of Buzzfeed and NowThis addicts on here:

So they jump on the "he's tribal because buzzfeed told me in one of their stuff-tier vidyas":

but he totally isn't, you're just full of stuff. Also that "what's pc" is loving golden

And so I illustrate this point and get banned because the host didn't get their butthurt cream delivered that day:

oh that's pretty cool:

So yeah that's what I have to offer, honestly i'd just recommend staying away from this snowflake because he's pretty separated from reality.
Also I don't /really/ support Annoying Orange.
I like Rand Paul, Cruz, or Carson. Mostly Cruz because he has a more conservative backround.
They're reasonable people.
Oh and I read Annoying Orange's book so there's that too.

To be fair the republican party is a piece of stuff.

It's just an opinion bro

It's just an opinion bro
was that giant pagestretch really necessary? or are you just trying to bait.

He's not arguing. He banned me. He said like two things then gave up because he can't handle his emotions.

You missed the purpose of my post. I'm saying that he doesn't want to argue so he leaves a warning in the welcome message. When you blatantly disregard the rules and try to start a heated political debate in a casual building game against the host's wishes, bad things will happen to you.

-weird stretch-
It's just an opinion bro

Thank you for your meaningless pagestretch and noteworthy post.

It's just an opinion bro
Its great that you have the opinion. I am not going to ban you from my server for holding it. See how that works?

You missed the purpose of my post. I'm saying that he doesn't want to argue so he leaves a warning in the welcome message. When you blatantly disregard the rules and try to start a heated political debate in a casual building game against the host's wishes, bad things will happen to you.
And I was banned, but I am not arguing for my unban.

And I was banned, but I am not arguing for my unban.

I don't think I'm going to get anywhere by trying to reason with you.

I don't think I'm going to get anywhere by trying to reason with you.
I don't think you're picking up what i'm setting down, homeslice.

I don't think you're picking up what i'm setting down, homeslice.
is it virginia sliced honey ham
can i have some

is it virginia sliced honey ham
can i have some
I was thinking that slice meant some kind of pizza but hey we'll just say it's honey ham. Go ahead, take all you want.