Derp_Laherps can't handle differing opinions

Author Topic: Derp_Laherps can't handle differing opinions  (Read 8591 times)

I don't get it

you intentionally break a host's rule and get upset when you get banned for it?

Why the forget has this drama even gone on for this long? Like, the first thing you see when you join is "DONT TALK ABOUT Annoying Orange" and you literally go out of your way to talk about Annoying Orange. Like Jesus, even if it was a stupid rule, it's still a loving rule and you broke it knowingly. Whether he can't handle a differing is an entirely different matter.

I don't get it

you intentionally break a host's rule and get upset when you get banned for it?

Both of them acted dumb.

Both of them acted dumb.
it's a dumb rule but if you break a server's rules you should expect to get banned

Ok, 1: Annoying Orange is an idiot who was just a former WWE CEO, and 2: he's crazy as a Monkey that is on Cocaine. He is handicapped as all hell, that is why I am Admin on his server.

Ok, 1: Annoying Orange is an idiot who was just a former WWE CEO, and 2: he's crazy as a Monkey that is on Cocaine. He is handicapped as all hell, that is why I am Admin on his server.
Politics aren't the big concern of this drama. I suggest you read all the pages entirely.

Ok, 1: Annoying Orange is an idiot who was just a former WWE CEO
thanks for admitting you barely know jack stuff about Annoying Orange lol. even if he is an starfish.

He is handicapped as all hell, that is why I am Admin on his server.
you're talking about derp laherps here right? you're equally handicapped, so i'm not surprised you're one of his admins

Ok, 1: Annoying Orange is an idiot who was just a former WWE CEO
He's a real estate mogul sport. Honestly I'm not surprised that you're an admin on Derp's server, both of you are handicaps who have something against someone you don't even know anything about.