Streetwear Megathread ///

Poll

Arizona Tea?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Streetwear Megathread ///  (Read 82220 times)

I hate this hipster stuff

how do i get denim stains out of white leather vans
if its really recent try hot water and soap

i heard rubbing alcohol works well but idk

Daily wear:
Navy blue zip-up hoodie
Polo shirt
Blue jeans
Grey running shoes
Black socks

do u want a congratulation or something lmao a cookie
i didn't even know he posted that. at least i have SOME sense instead of wearing a loving bandanna all the time. nikes instead of dusty ass leather shoes, not "bland t-shirts". chill

Everyone is getting so annoyed by the fact that I don't care for a fancy wardrobe. Why is that? I just find it a waste of money, not like it matters day to day. For me at least given that I live way away from town

no its the fact u think ppl care

Obviously you do if you're getting worked up about people not wasting their money on unnecessary stuff.

Obviously you do if you're getting worked up about people not wasting their money on unnecessary stuff.
his response wasn't "worked up" in the slightest

do u want a congratulation or something lmao a cookie
Okay, then what are these responses?  Seems to be rather annoyed people have a different opinion on fashion statements.

wasting their money
how can it be wasting money lmao it isn't like drugs or something that goes away. flexxin is forever
unnecessary stuff.
babes love it terra

has anyone else checked out unbranded's raw denim? if not, you should.
http://theunbrandedbrand.com/
It's in OP as cheapest Raw Denim brand (:

edit: OH and also i got this gosha rubchinskiy shirt the other day
http://a.pomf.cat/gbgqol.jpg[/img]
Can I get this without going on a website I can't translate? I have a friend who might like this brand.

Might get a pair of shoes from here some time soon, I'm currently skating on $25 American Eagle flat soles which are wearing thin FAST.
skater here, get some Vans Suede, they're one of the best.

brother what you doin just hop down to a thrift store and buy half their stuff
this might be a joke but always check out thrifts every once in awhile, i have seen a lot of people get brand clothing like Supreme from there.

I want a pair of desert boots, but they're generally pretty expensive.

I need a shoe that goes well with a sweater over button down kinda style.  Something that's not too pricey.