Author Topic: Piecrust being a jerk to me  (Read 21084 times)

Some would say I'd deserve this, but I announced my documentary recently and specifically said I would not include Piecrust to be respectful and to keep flaming down, well Piecrust started taunting me on that thread, then when I indulged in his attention whoring and included him in the documentary, he sent these messages to me:

I don't even know what hes talking about on the 2nd message

it's better to just ignore him at this point, the drama concerning pie crust is so long ago imo

I think he thinks you're destroyer

it's better to just ignore him at this point, the drama concerning pie crust is so long ago imo

I know, if I referenced any of the old stuff he did I'd deserve it, but I tried to diffuse any chances of that happening by my "not including piecrust" disclaimer, but he asked for it.

I'm talking about this

I don't want anything to do with your documentary, you're bashing me without being provoked in the slightest and I sent the PM to avoid a drama conflict. You're portraying me as if I'm on my knees begging to be in your documentary about Blockland's "worst" players. You've been here less than a full year. You don't know stuff about the community. The players you've mentioned aren't even remotely the worst. Other forumers have done far more malicious actions towards players' servers and Blockland's master server.

I know, if I referenced any of the old stuff he did I'd deserve it, but I tried to diffuse any chances of that happening by my "not including piecrust" disclaimer, but he asked for it.
"asked for it"? Are you loving serious?

I'm talking about this

I don't want anything to do with your documentary, you're bashing me without being provoked in the slightest and I sent the PM to avoid a drama conflict. You're portraying me as if I'm on my knees begging to be in your documentary about Blockland's "worst" players. You've been here less than a full year. You don't know stuff about the community. The players you've mentioned aren't even remotely the worst. Other forumers have done far more malicious actions towards players' servers and Blockland's master server.
"asked for it"? Are you loving serious?

I NEVER said that, if you didn't want this to happen you literally could have either not responded to that thread, or been polite.

Hell I even had a poll up and like 20 people agreed

Never said what?

I never wanted anything to do with you or your gay documentary stuff. You've dragged me into it by blabbing about how much I wanted to be in it and how I shouldn't be in it because I want to be in it.

Please show the world the inexistent messages about me wanting to be in your documentary.

I'm talking about this
you're bashing me without being provoked in the slightest and I sent the PM to avoid a drama conflict. You're portraying me as if I'm on my knees begging to be in your documentary about Blockland's "worst" players. You've been here less than a full year. You don't know stuff about the community.
are you for real? it's your fault for making yourself the laughing stock of the forums with that clever dog-loving ruse you made, so it's no wonder someone will use you as their punching bag

that poll option honestly seemed pretty satire

Also "taunting"?

This post
Lay off the weed yo.
is taunting you?

are you for real? it's your fault for making yourself the laughing stock of the forums with that clever dog-loving ruse you made, so it's no wonder someone will use you as their punching bag

that poll option honestly seemed pretty satire
Yes but I am no where near the worst forumers.

nah you're pretty loving annoying and obnoxious

You're among the most annoying ones, however

Never said what?

I never wanted anything to do with you or your gay documentary stuff. You've dragged me into it by blabbing about how much I wanted to be in it and how I shouldn't be in it because I want to be in it.

Please show the world the inexistent messages about me wanting to be in your documentary.

I never said you DIRECTLY wanted to be in it, look:

Piecrust taunts, and he expects nothing to happen? wtf?