Author Topic: Piecrust being a jerk to me  (Read 21030 times)

are you for real? it's your fault for making yourself the laughing stock of the forums with that clever dog-loving ruse you made, so it's no wonder someone will use you as their punching bag

that poll option honestly seemed pretty satire

It was satire until Piecrust PM'd me

x2 combo.

You've doubleposted. What does this have to do with the thread?

This is quite amusing. Please continue.

You mentioned "research" for worst forumers. I found that amusing.

Oi cigaretteit, put my name correctly. I am Pie Crust.

You put Pastry Crust.

I PM'ed you for the sole reason of not going into drama.

It is totally satire. I don't see why my PM affects it.

You've doubleposted. What does this have to do with the thread?

You mentioned "research" for worst forumers. I found that amusing.

You put Pastry Crust.

I PM'ed you for the sole reason of not going into drama.

Right, and that "oi cigaretteit" comment is called a taunt, and I reacted by putting you in the documentary, now your acting like the victim.

pie crust you are actually the worst active forumer in my opinion as of now. ):

You put Pastry Crust.
so this was the smartest thing to do, instead of not responding to the thread you provoke him even more into adding you

So your documentary is based on those mean towards you?

I never wanted my username on there in the first place and you've portrayed me as begging to be there from the original OP, without anyone even commenting first.

Moppy and Redconer told you as well that you're getting the wrong users.

so this was the smartest thing to do, instead of not responding to the thread you provoke him even more into adding you
Show me how I provoked him. I don't see how I provoked him considering I had no loving clue who he is much less why he put that I wanted to be on the OP in the original OP.

I'm talking about this

I don't want anything to do with your documentary, you're bashing me without being provoked in the slightest and I sent the PM to avoid a drama conflict. You're portraying me as if I'm on my knees begging to be in your documentary about Blockland's "worst" players. You've been here less than a full year. You don't know stuff about the community. The players you've mentioned aren't even remotely the worst. Other forumers have done far more malicious actions towards players' servers and Blockland's master server.
"asked for it"? Are you loving serious?

literally the most aggressive post i've ever seen omg

put ur head in a bucket of ice and chill out dude

or better yet put it in your dog because thats all you're good at

So your documentary is based on those mean towards you?

I never wanted my username on there in the first place and you've portrayed me as begging to be there from the original OP, without anyone even commenting first.

Moppy and Redconer told you as well that you're getting the wrong users.
Show me how I provoked him. I don't see how I provoked him considering I had no loving clue who he is much less why he put that I wanted to be on the OP in the original OP.

Right so because you don't consider that an insult and have an excuse for it, it suddenly doesn't make it an insult.. You on drugs?

literally the most aggressive post i've ever seen omg
That's not the point here. The point is him portraying how badly I want to be the star of his show. I never wanted to take part in your stuff and I attempted to resolve the issue internally.

Right so because you don't consider that an insult and have an excuse for it, it suddenly doesn't make it an insult.. You on drugs?
wow, all of this just because of two words that the majority of the people ignore

That's not the point here. The point is him portraying how badly I want to be the star of his show. I never wanted to take part in your stuff and I attempted to resolve the issue internally.
wow, all of this just because of two words that the majority of the people ignore

Your being:

Immature
Over-dramatic
Stupid
Hypocritical

That's not really your choice, is it. He can do whatever he wants with all the garbage you've posted and can use it in any way you can. It doesn't belong to you. Your posts are a part of this forum, and he can use it wherever he saw fit.

If you didn't want anything like this to happen, why do you post such awful things?

That's not really your choice, is it. He can do whatever he wants with all the garbage you've posted and can use it in any way he can. It doesn't belong to you. Your posts are a part of this forum, and he can use it wherever he saw fit.

If you didn't want anything like this to happen, why do you post such awful things?
fixed

if you don't want to get included in a documentary about bad forumers, don't give everyone here a reason to

Over-dramatic? I'm not the one who posted this thread. We could've continued via PM and get to an agreement.
Hypocritical how?

As for immature and stupid, we could've settled this somewhat peacefully but you made a big deal about me making a big deal.

That's not really your choice, is it. He can do whatever he wants with all the garbage you've posted and can use it in any way you can. It doesn't belong to you. Your posts are a part of this forum, and he can use it wherever he saw fit.

I couldn't care less about him using my posts to hang on his wall and tattoo on his face. I do care about him telling the world that I beg for him to add me which never happened.

if you don't want to get included in a documentary about bad forumers, don't give everyone here a reason to
I couldn't care less about this. One thing is to put "Pie Crust is here for X and X" and another totally different thing is to post "Pie Crust should be here for X and X but of course I will not mention him because he literally wants to be here" which is what OP is doing.