Swatted.

Author Topic: Swatted.  (Read 73487 times)

badspot please ban these truly cancerous players.

I really hope this is a good reason to revoke a player, they could of gotten another player killed because of how trigger happy the cops could have been.
But if it isn't, then forget I dunno.

what
Raidforums is a website dedicated to raiding, swatting, cracking video games, and basically other illegal stuff.  Essentially what happens there is people go onto the website, if they have an account they have access to a shoutbox.  If you don't know what shoutbox is, it is a chatroom type program that people can pit on their websites and control.  If you don't have an account, you can still access the forums and view topic but can't post anything.  I had an account because i went through a faze where i thought i was an elite hax0r, and i soon learned that what they did was absolutely forgeted up.  They probably saw this game in steam, saw that it was full of little kids and thought it would be funny to swat OP.

Have you ever seen those youtube videos in which people raid twitch streams?  That is them, and no its not as cool as it seems.  The part of the raid that doesn't make it onto youtube is the very end.  What usually happens during one of these raids is someone makes a fake twitch support account (EX: twitch_support_mike) and if you know twitch support they have a specific emote next to their names that shows they are legit.  Anyway, since the target streamer is usually a little clueless kid, the fake twitch support asks for the streamers skype, the streamer then posts the skype on stream for everyone to see (NEVER give out your skype to someone you don't know/trust, it is an easy way to get your ip) and then the fake twitch support calls the streamer on skype, asks for his/her stream key (NEVER EVER give out your stream key, twitch staff will NEVER ask for this), the fake twitch support then tells the streamer to restart their stream and they end up doing this.  The fake twitch support then has control over the kids stream and they usually stream p-rn, which makes the little kids twitch channel banned. 

I find this extremely forgeted up, not to mention that in this shoutbox ip's are being posted everywhere and a stuff ton of doxing goes on.  I got lucky because there is a rule where you can dox raidforum members.  I eventually was stupid enough to join a google hangout where they were doing "prank callls" but it eneded up being some little british kid making this depressed kid cry due to the fact that the british kid had stolen the depressed kids info and threatened to swat him.  I almost cried irl, and i stopped using raidforums ever since.

I also got my twitch account banned from this stuff.

Has anyone ever died from a swatting yet?

If you don't know what shoutbox is, it is a chatroom type program that people can put on their websites and control.

I got lucky because there is a rule where you can't dox raidforum members.
Sorry, i am on ipad, dumb autocorrect

Has anyone ever died from a swatting yet?
Sigh, i sure hope not

But i forgot to mention that in that hangout the British kid was telling the depressed kid to kill himself and put it on film so he could express himself with it.  That is what drew the line for me.

I'll perma those two form my server tonight.
I can't believe people find swatting fun.

We need Badspot on this. He can see the IPs and what not, right?

We need Badspot on this. He can see the IPs and what not, right?
Yeah he can.

Yeah he can.
Would it be wise to report your OP just to make sure he sees this?

This stuff is loving disgusting. It's a waste of police resources and there is absolutely no gain out of pulling this stuff. Anyone who thinks this is funny or does this for enjoyment is a waste of oxygen and would do the world a favor by just offing themselves. What's the joke in having kids/young adults get their homes raided by police forces with the possibility of serious property damage along with the risk of someone getting injured or killed.

Swatters make me loving sick.

This stuff is loving disgusting. It's a waste of police resources and there is absolutely no gain out of pulling this stuff. Anyone who thinks this is funny or does this for enjoyment is a waste of oxygen and would do the world a favor by just offing themselves. What's the joke in having kids/young adults get their homes raided by police forces with the possibility of serious property damage along with the risk of someone getting injured or killed.

Swatters make me loving sick.
Thus my story

Would it be wise to report your OP just to make sure he sees this?
I'm just waiting until he sees it I guess.
I'm still in a shock factor about it actually happening. It freaked me out.

I just reported.

Do you have any evidence that the police actually came to your house? There have been people on the forum who have cooked up worse things for attention, it could be easy for someone to just lie about this.

I just reported.

Do you have any evidence that the police actually came to your house? There have been people on the forum who have cooked up worse things for attention, it could be easy for someone to just lie about this.
Of-course not. I can't randomly take pictures of the swat team.
I can only tell you the story.