Author Topic: Swatted.  (Read 73715 times)

if you want badspot to do something then PM him

chances are he hasn't seen this thread
I thought someone already did though, I will right now no matter what now, he's gotten online a couple of times now

He has most definitely seen this thread. He even banned a guy!

Wow, I'm pretty hated and troll alot but swatting is way to far, hope you're doing ok.

User was banned for this post

Honestly if I were badspot, I would want nothing to do with this or would I want to get involved.

But, he needs to ban the users at least.

I rather want to know where his house is. So that we can give him a taste of his own medicine(With a valid reason to send police at him!). But i have... Stronger plans in mind.

I rather want to know where his house is. So that we can give him a taste of his own medicine(With a valid reason to send police at him!). But i have... Stronger plans in mind.
is it one of your super "cool" and edgy plans of killing someone then

is it one of your super "cool" and edgy plans of killing someone again

is it one of your super "cool" and edgy plans of killing someone then
The problem is its too expensive,i dont wanna travel. I dont even like travelling.

I remember amy threatened to swat me a while ago. I ignored it and left the server and I'm glad I did

I can't tell if CRITIWAKETS is trolling or handicapped. Something is telling me it's the latter.

This was posted a few hours ago, if anyone is curious.
-link with a house address-
I do hope this is not your case, as you have just released your house address to literally anyone to see.
You've been swatted, please don't invite more trouble.

I can't tell if CRITIWAKETS is trolling or handicapped. Something is telling me it's the latter.
he's handicapped and insane
he's been going on this 'edgy' streak for idk how long at this point

The problem is its too expensive,i dont wanna travel. I dont even like travelling.
I don't know why you'd think killing them was an ideal solution, but that's not cool.