Author Topic: Ventral12 - Troll, hard-on for Pie Crust  (Read 9417 times)

I have decided its in my best interest to take Piecrust out of the movie as much as I dislike him.
Like I said, I don't hate Piecrust, Piecrust hopefully will see it, cringe, then move on.
Because I like seeing Piecrust really mad.

EDIT: Just kidding of course, that's what people think i'm doing it for, in reality i'm making it because I have the freedom to make whatever the forget I want and some starfish telling me not to isn't going to stop me.
I'm predicting some angry PM's from piecrust or some butthurt SJW's telling me how immature i'm being etc and honestly i'm prepared for it.
I just went with the audio and edited what I heard, then I realized I forgeted up and included Piecrust, oh well, too late now ^_^
BTW I accidentally included piecrust in the trailer, I had made the audio to the trailer the same day I made the announcement before the drama happened.
Even though I loving HATE YOU and you're Godawful furry profile picture I'd rather not cause drama
Hey I'm doing a survey in your favor, obviously nobodies going to choose Yes pie crust should be in this movie, those are just for me really, obviously they are going to choose no.

Sorry
Sorry
Sorry
Sorry
Sorry

What part of

Don't you understand?
Hey guys so can we pretend I did nothing now and that all is good so I don't have to understand a consequence? Because that'd be coo and stuff.

Thanks, I really appreciate homies
Shut the f- I mean uh, no bro that's forgiveness, its a super mature lesson that you have to learn.
Holy forget s- I mean uh, no homie i've learned and changed i'm a new Man Women (transgender homie)
sorry
The only thing I could do to make people hate me more is to say monday.. Ban me :C
Here is a little song and dance I made to prove my point:

♫ ♫Mother forgeter I said I was loving sorry you should forgive me because I said sorry and no other reason I think you are being unreasonable loving forgive me you starfish ♫ ♫

^Admittance to trolling^

this kid is a literal loving wreck

He also keeps making unfunny columbine shooting jokes wherever he can.

/support

He also keeps making unfunny columbine shooting jokes wherever he can.
/support
oh yeah I noticed that too

he also claims he's 16, said he was 6 in 2002 (which would mean he's 19), but acts like an 11 year old.

this is actually so bad its hilarious omg

stop trying to fit in so hard. jesus christ you sound handicapped
'wow people are complaining because i jumped on an old dead bandwagon and am purposely trying to isolate people and piss them off! what starfishs!'
pretty much sums him up right here, save for the fact he's a living temper tantrum

oh yeah I noticed that too

he also claims he's 16, said he was 6 in 2002 (which would mean he's 19), but acts like an 11 year old.

I never claimed to be 16, I'm 19, I've said i'm 19 many times, however I chose a random ass birthdate, I wish I could change it.

this kid is a literal loving wreck

If I'm older then you by 4 years doesn't that make me your papa?

hey guys, pie crust forgeted a dog! am i funny yet?

hey guys, pie crust forgeted a dog! am i funny yet?

Yeah no I never said that, forget off please.

Honestly all this is doing is giving me free advertising, so thank you for that.

Also Will smith i'ma rip those ears off