Author Topic: Ventral12 - Troll, hard-on for Pie Crust  (Read 9644 times)

n
No I'm actually aloveual, I just find that people who hate on fat/homoloveual/ugly people are actually fat, homoloveual, or ugly themselves
yeah sure thing, hey can you share with us that video as well? I'd love to see it.

lol you actually triple posted twice nice job bro

>19
>leafyishere

>pick one

Oh yeah, I forgot that Leafy is also 19, well he's actually 20 now but still.

lol you actually triple posted twice nice job bro

That's because on skype I type somewhat like sugar does, here's an example:

So this loving guy

Decided to pull

my pants

ALL THE WAY DOWN

and started giving me a handjob

like why? were at walmart

-ok-
yeah that's how type too and it's acceptable on a chatroom not a loving comment section or forum

>not in college

Not everybody goes to college, holy stuff the BLF's are judgemental 16 year old's and nothing else 0.o

Not everybody goes to college, holy stuff the BLF's are judgemental 16 year old's and nothing else 0.o
also buddy, you are really, really self conscious about this whole "age" thing

I'm still waiting for you to share that video, chubby checker.

i believe that ventral is 19, he is just so socially impaired that we cannot comprehend it.

Why would I still be in school at 19?
there's this thing called college and its very useful for studying things youre interested in and preventing you from being a handicap on a forums filled with younger kids that apparently annoy you

also buddy, you are really, really self conscious about this whole "age" thing

That is because I am insecure and didn't hit puberty until I was like 17.

i believe that ventral is 19, he is just so socially impaired that we cannot comprehend it.
he makes sugar look good
there's this thing called college and its very useful for studying things youre interested in and preventing you from being a handicap on a forums filled with younger kids that apparently annoy you
tbh fam not going to college is ok but if you're this guy and you don't bother even trying to get into the work force instead then it's a problem
That is because I am insecure and didn't hit puberty until I was like 17.

do you have any idea what you're talking about

he makes sugar look goodtbh fam not going to college is ok but if you're this guy and you don't bother even trying to get into the work force instead then it's a problem
do you have any idea what you're talking about

I'm self conscious about AGE because I sounded 12-13 until I was 17, since then I took pride in something stupid, also I work at   Costco.