The Harvest: Tony's Clan

Author Topic: The Harvest: Tony's Clan  (Read 40519 times)

lord tony is annoying as forget

but so is blockchip

being the creator of qi doesn't render his points of opinions invalid
with the absolutely stuffshow that was and still is qi, yes it does.

lord tony is annoying as forget

but so is blockchip
this is basically my opinion of this. like, tony can be totally annoying but blockchip really needs to find a new hobby

not really lol

AFIAK most of the people who lord tony blacklisted hate him and argue with him on the forums so it's a little understandable why he'd ban him even if its pretty weak.
Just gonna say, Tony blacklisted me because I told him he was being cheap/tricky with his game giveaway.
I wasn't chasing him around or harassing him. But he figured the best way to argue was to be as petty as possible and ban me from his clan.
I can tell you now, I've never cared nor care about his clan or his servers. And plenty of other blacklisted people feel the same way.

Blockchip is the exception to the majority of blacklisted people really, in his determination to argue. But by and large he's only retaliating to Tony having started stuff with him, and replying to those who reply to him. For as many times as I have seen Blockchip start on Tony without instigation I have seen Tony and (to a massive extent) patton doing the exact same to him.
As far as Blockchip goes both sides are equally as bad.

But outside of that, Tony and Harvest have been grade-A stuff-stirrers.
No lie, the forum was somewhat more amicable the past 2 years that Tony was gone.

just because someone has forgeted up before it doesn't mean they cant call someone else out on their stuff

[you must be harvest to view this post ]

[you must be harvest to view this post ]
oh stuff
[you have to have blockland gold in order to be in the harvest]

noedit:
Well this is unfortunate timing for Kniaz
That's my kind of clan ;)

Where can I sign up??
I have sent you a message, sir.

Blockchip is that one kid that you accidentally did something to, then they try to get revenge by doing the same thing back.
Lord Tony is that one kid who overdrafts to almost everything. He gets called a name and the person who called him that gets banned forever.

Blockchip is that one kid that you accidentally did something to, then they try to get revenge by doing the same thing back.
Lord Tony is that one kid who overdrafts to almost everything. He gets called a name and the person who called him that gets banned forever.
I mean overreact.

that forgetin tony always withdrawing more money that he has. he deserves every bank fee that comes at him

Tony,Master of Ego.

You get harvested if you outsmart him.

Well this is unfortunate timing for Kniaz

Don't see why.
Seems a good way to connect with other great builders, there's more to Lord Tony than just the forums haha

there's more to Lord Tony than just the forums haha
i don't think that's true