The Harvest: Tony's Clan

Author Topic: The Harvest: Tony's Clan  (Read 40846 times)

All I said is I remember who he is by what he has done on Trogtor's server.

Other than that I have no idea who he is so him calling me a cunt is just weird in my eyes.

And we remember you as the man who made a huge fool out of himself. Again, its another pot kettle black situation.

Other than that I have no idea who he is so him calling me a cunt is just weird in my eyes.

Did you seriously expect to spend 7~8 years of your life trolling people on a video game forum and not end up with people who dislike you?

1) Log has not made another add on with a backdoor in idk 2 years

So it's okay to trust his add-ons now? Once you make a backdoor exploit your add-on reputation is done.

TBM learned the hard way.

Did you seriously expect to spend 7~8 years of your life trolling people on a video game forum and not end up with people who dislike you?

It's surprising that he's lasted this long and baited for this long without any repercussions. Like anyone else wouldn't be able to get away with the bullstuff he's pulled, but once you say you're anti-fandom or get a roaming group of fanboys, oh boy the things you can pull off.

It's surprising that he's lasted this long and baited for this long without any repercussions. Like anyone else wouldn't be able to get away with the bullstuff he's pulled, but once you say you're anti-fandom or get a roaming group of fanboys, oh boy the things you can pull off.
he's had multiple accounts perma'd

he's had multiple accounts perma'd

And he keeps coming back with ease, nothing in his way until he somehow slips and "whoops" he's banned.

And he keeps coming back with ease, nothing in his way until he somehow slips and "whoops" he's banned.
What do you mean by slips? He hasn't done anything even remotely worth banning since he's returned. You're talking like he's been borderline breaking the rules.

What do you mean by slips? He hasn't done anything even remotely worth banning since he's returned. You're talking like he's been borderline breaking the rules.

Gee it's like trolling and instigation isn't against the rules/very annoying.

Gee it's like trolling and instigation isn't against the rules/very annoying.
You seemed to be pretty focused on the idea of him being banned, not being annoying. He hasn't done anything that would call for his ban. As for being an annoyance, that's all about personal opinion.

You seemed to be pretty focused on the idea of him being banned, not being annoying. He hasn't done anything that would call for his ban. As for being an annoyance, that's all about personal opinion.

I mean, people can be banned for instigation. It's happened before, but he always creates the most controversial topics and gets defensive when he "wonders why it backfires".

I mean, people can be banned for instigation. It's happened before, but he always creates the most controversial topics and gets defensive when he "wonders why it backfires".
How many master trollings has he pulled off? Was it about that trans woman freaking out or the drama in the Fallout 4 thread?

This one here is a good one. Nick was trying to make a point and it backfired on him.
forum polls are unreliable, too manipulatable

maybe pecons thingamabob would work better though
who knows

How many master trollings has he pulled off? Was it about that trans woman freaking out or the drama in the Fallout 4 thread?

Damn, it's like you are just trying to sound as stupid and annoying as possible.

However, if you said it in a different way, maybe it would be a little more agreeable. Let's not also forget the fact that he seems to always go after pie crust whenever he posts. Like I get it, he is into bestiality, but does he have to remind us every single time, even in the most irrelevant moments?

Let's also consider the entire Harvest clan as a huge bait and switch plan that has already successfully done its job since day one. The basic goals were to gain attention and stir some controversy by picking easy targets that would easily put up a fit. Then it would also bring forth the Lord Tony white knight patrol, which still lives on from even his early days. It would always be the same people and now it's just different names, same attitudes.

Do I condone the baiting from the other people? No, in fact they are as dumb as Tony himself. But do I condone Lord Tony and the very purpose of Harvest? No, in fact it's outright instigation from its very incarnation. Tony is here to stir the pot, fair and simple, and he'll keep doing it until he either stops to find new targets or gets banned. The rest is up to Badspot at this point and let me remind you that Tony has been such a problem user in the past that he still has an executive order imposed on him and numerous dramas that are still relevant to his character.

I don't want to be the devil's advocate here, but I think that if you know me at all, and have Swollow's tag mod, then "The Devil's Advocate" might be a good tag for me.

I don't think Lord Tony is troll, nor do I think he's some evil master-mind playing all of us for attention or for some weird sense of superiority--as long as we're considering "the entire Harvest clan as a huge bait and switch plan," we should also explore the scenario that perhaps Lord Tony is being 100% genuine in his posts, and believes that his clan is up there in terms of quality with clans like USSR and MotE.
Harvest is up there with MoTE and USSR.

Even then, if we were to fully commit into such a belief, we wouldn't really have much to criticise Tony for, he would just be another part of this community, perhaps even a victimized member of this community.

Yet, if we really are being 100% genuine with this hypothetical situation, there would still be some things to criticise Tony for--perhaps the blacklist, the way he dismisses  such criticism, or even something small like the people Tony argues with.

But isn't all of that stuff we're criticising Lord Tony for, in this hypothetical situation, the stuff perhaps mentioned in the OP of a certain drama, completely and easily changable? And hasn't Lord Tony proven himself capable of changing, even slightly, with things like the executive order, and the deal he tried to make with me to get Team[Qi] off of the harvest list?

Wouldn't doing something, in this hypothetical situation, like, perhaps, maybe, removing the blacklist prove that Lord Tony could accept criticism, giving people like Blockchip nothing to argue about, and leaving the only people left disliking Tony the hardcore anti-Tonys?

And wouldn't it be cool to have a clan like USSR and MotE activly making builds and servers, and not having to fear them becoming some cliquey tyranical stuffshow?

Yes, he could change, but will he?
After 8 years he's still causing the same trouble and arguments.

If he were to change his ways and act like a decent person then yes, people would start to cut him some slack.
But it's not even worth entertaining the idea if he shows no intention to change.

As for evidence of his ability to change the executive order isn't any. He has no choice but to follow that.
It hardly counts as changing his ways if he has to be threatened to do so.
And please correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't he banned previously for failing to follow the order?