Blockchip is OUT OF CONTROL in The Harvest thread

Poll

Should an Executive order be put in place to prevent Blockchip from interacting with Harvest members/Harvest related threads/material?

yes
no

Author Topic: Blockchip is OUT OF CONTROL in The Harvest thread  (Read 5533 times)

THIS stuff HAS GOT TO STOP

This autistic 12 year old will NOT stop posting in The Harvest clan thread, despite being asked to stop by members of The Harvest, people who do not like The Harvest, and bystanders alike.
The Harvest Thread: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=288147.msg8704145#msg8704145
The Other Blockchip Drama http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=290004.0

To get an idea of how tired of him everyone is, read the other Blockchip drama, along with these posts:
Blockchip, STOP

just gonna leave this here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ
You need to leave and take a long break.

shut the forget up blockchip

I'd say intentionally posting garbage in threads you know it doesn't belong in is pretty characteristic of stuffposting. I'll happily respond to you properly when you decide to stop purposefully being a richardhead and go take your bullstuff to the relevant drama, but for now this is the kind of response you deserve
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=post;quote=8874902;topic=288147.1080;num_replies=1125;sesc=c12fe43f14a3d7fcbe42e49d71d9adde

BLOCKCHIP MOTHER loving STOP.
(CRITAWAKETS hates Lord Tony, me, and The Harvest with a passion)
Blockchip.

STOP
T
O
P

JESUS CHRIST BLOCKCHIP STOP POSTING
next quote is in response to above quote
please
don't you have better things to do then argue with someone who's double your age online
I didn't like tony's clan but blockchip, your acting worse then him.
STOP loving POSTING
Rally moved his post to your drama for a reason. Cut the stuff.
Blockchip has pretty much stuffposted non-stop from page 65(http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=288147.960) on.

The only solution to this problem IMO is an executive order on Blockchip. He clearly not going to stop, despite being asked to by pretty much everyone. Considering the sheer amount of material that Blockchip's provided, I think it would be justified

I haven't really been following the Harvest thread, but it does seem like almost everyone wants him to well... stop

I haven't really been following the Harvest thread, but it does seem like almost everyone wants him to well... stop
exactly, and he just won't.

I /support but maybe if you guys ignored his posts he'd stop

I /support but maybe if you guys ignored his posts he'd stop
thats how trolling works, not how severe autism works.

thats how trolling works, not how severe autism works.
I thought they were one in the same
/support

As much as I agree with you about blockchip being a tard I don't think he needs an executive order, executive order is just your new buzzword.

I'm having trouble understanding the crime here. From what I gather he got into an internet fight with Lord Tony and it's been going on a while? Is he making some point that's fundamentally flawed? I see people saying he's stuffposting but none of the quotes I've seen show an obvious lack of effort. In fact, side by side, the compilation of people saying "shut up shut up shut up!" looks like the weaker of the two.

Maybe there's a case to be made against him, but everyone I've seen so far has been doing a terrible job of it.

I'm having trouble understanding the crime here. From what I gather he got into an internet fight with Lord Tony and it's been going on a while? Is he making some point that's fundamentally flawed? I see people saying he's stuffposting but none of the quotes I've seen show an obvious lack of effort. In fact, side by side, the compilation of people saying "shut up shut up shut up!" looks like the weaker of the two.

Maybe there's a case to be made against him, but everyone I've seen so far has been doing a terrible job of it.
honestly gonna have to agree with this. Blockchip does post a lot, but he doesn't start stuff, he just replies to people. Nobody actually reads his points in that thread, since it is mostly harvest members posting, they just cover their ears with their fingers screaming at him.

You cannot create your own little rules when you start a thread that you must stop posting if you're told to. That's loving insane. I also love the fact that everything in the op is just people telling him to stop in all manors, you've not actually included ANY evidence as to him doing something wrong. That link that apparently has him stuffposting in is completely wrong. He is creating actual arguments whilst everyone is creating loving memes in all varieties telling him to stop. How ironic

i don't really understand why patton made this drama and didn't take quotes for blockchip
his big crusade starts on the harvest thread here and on the gallery topic here, albeit not as bad

there are unnecessary potshots from a lot of people, but there's also a lot of unnecessary posts coming from blockchip
seriously all of this garbage happened because he just came into his gallery thread and started insulting him for no reason

i don't really understand why patton made this drama and didn't take quotes for blockchip
his big crusade starts on the harvest thread here and on the gallery topic here, albeit not as bad

there are unnecessary potshots from a lot of people, but there's also a lot of unnecessary posts coming from blockchip
seriously all of this garbage happened because he just came into his gallery thread and started insulting him for no reason
yeah i can see where you're coming from in that gallery thread, that was definitely uncalled for.

patton needs an executive order to stop saying blockchip needs an executive order

Okay this is pretty funny lol, Im going to save this in my funniest quotes from blf notes

honestly gonna have to agree with this. Blockchip does post a lot, but he doesn't start stuff, he just replies to people. Nobody actually reads his points in that thread, since it is mostly harvest members posting, they just cover their ears with their fingers screaming at him.
Every part of this is true, although he did kinda start stuff in the gallery thread, despite Tony's comment.