Poll

Should an Executive order be put in place to prevent Blockchip from interacting with Harvest members/Harvest related threads/material?

yes
no

Author Topic: Blockchip is OUT OF CONTROL in The Harvest thread  (Read 5522 times)

This dangerously high amount of autism needs to be contained.

This is my favorite drama thread holy stuff OP is gold

I don't understand what blockchips doing.

done some digging and admittedly i'm still a bit lost. blockchip had some unspecified offense and he's now trying to defend himself?

done some digging and admittedly i'm still a bit lost. blockchip had some unspecified offense and he's now trying to defend himself?
"digging"

Blockchip is obsessed with tony and basically drags an argument wherever tony decides to post, even if it's in the modification discussion, the gallery, w/e.

Tony makes something, blockchip stuffs on it. Tony says something, blockchip argues with it. Tony goes somewhere, blockchip pursues.

They're both kinda bad people, but at least Tony has some remote signs of having a life and contributing to blockland by building some cool things and making his own add-ons, and although he does bait often, it's more subtle than most.

Blockchip on the other hand goes all-out on the mere mention of tony's name. Either he's really young and thinks that the only way to gain popularity is to stuff on other people (and he's taking it a bit too far) or he has some obsessive disorder that forces him to hold permanent grudges for no reason. Or both.

i'm sorry, nevermind me.

They're both kinda bad people, but at least Tony has some remote signs of having a life and contributing to blockland by building some cool things and making his own add-ons, and although he does bait often, it's more subtle than most.

Blockchip on the other hand goes all-out on the mere mention of tony's name. Either he's really young and thinks that the only way to gain popularity is to stuff on other people (and he's taking it a bit too far) or he has some obsessive disorder that forces him to hold permanent grudges for no reason. Or both.
It's both. Blockchip is 12 for refferance

I wonder what would happen if Blockchip met someone named Tony irl

stuffposting and actively trying to start arguments/de-rail Harvest related threads

reading the op I can't tell whether this is a drama about blockchip or all the people telling him to stop lol

stuffposting

yeah no

I'm having trouble understanding the crime here. From what I gather he got into an internet fight with Lord Tony and it's been going on a while? Is he making some point that's fundamentally flawed? I see people saying he's stuffposting but none of the quotes I've seen show an obvious lack of effort. In fact, side by side, the compilation of people saying "shut up shut up shut up!" looks like the weaker of the two.

seems to me you're getting your pants in a twist over something that you and your clan has warranted on themselves, and you just dont want to deal with it