Blockchip is OUT OF CONTROL in The Harvest thread

Poll

Should an Executive order be put in place to prevent Blockchip from interacting with Harvest members/Harvest related threads/material?

yes
no

Author Topic: Blockchip is OUT OF CONTROL in The Harvest thread  (Read 5503 times)

This is exactly the same as saying that it's ok to start unrelated arguments in someone's server topic because they pissed you off one time.

This is exactly the same as saying that it's ok to start unrelated arguments in someone's server topic because they pissed you off one time.

Maybe it would be the same if it was starting a totally related argument in somebody's server topic because that server topic displays a public list of shame namedrops you

Honestly I've seen both Blockchip and Tony go back and forth, and personally, it's hilarious as it is pitiful. Lord Tony harps and occasional stuffposts, and when people go at him, he defends himself and plays victim. While Blockchip tirelessly and fruitlessly tries to break the act with a constant and flawed Xanthos Gambit consisting of:

A. Stop stuffting all over the place or I stuff on you.
B. You stuff on me, I'll stuff twice more on you.

As much of a nuisance as it is, both sides are pretty much wrong and can be handled if both parties agree not to bother each other, and cause more Drama for the general public. Naturally, Tony and his Harvest goons are more than likely to not agree, and continue with their increasing Blacklist of names of the 'Harvested'. And definitely, Blockchip will reciprocate, flaming on Lord Tony's every word of his Harvest Mafia, giving more stuff to argue about and to clean up. My advice? Stop acting like a bunch of bug-eyed, screaming baboons, throwing stuff around like the apes you are and just agree to leave each other alone.

But what do I know? Maybe Lord Tony might get so fed up to leave, that Blockchip will calm down, or the latter will get brain aneurysm from his absolute lividness and drop dead and allow Lord Tony a breather.

So honestly, I'm wondering how this is going to play out.  /Neutral.

Maybe it would be the same if it was starting a totally related argument in somebody's server topic because that server topic displays a public list of shame namedrops you
Keep in mind Blockchip has been doing this in other topics Tony has made/participated in. Not just the Harvest topic. A couple that come to mind are Tony's gallery thread and the Fallout thread.
Blockchip wasn't really an issue in the clan topic because it was understandable for him to be upset with Tony about being Harvested. It became a problem when he kept pulling that stuff even after the dust cleared a long time ago.
Honestly I've seen both Blockchip and Tony go back and forth, and personally, it's hilarious as it is pitiful. Lord Tony harps and occasional stuffposts, and when people go at him, he defends himself and plays victim. While Blockchip tirelessly and fruitlessly tries to break the act with a constant and flawed Xanthos Gambit consisting of:

A. Stop stuffting all over the place or I stuff on you.
B. You stuff on me, I'll stuff twice more on you.
You lost me here. The Harvest has actively expressed that they want Blockchip to stop.

You lost me here. The Harvest has actively expressed that they want Blockchip to stop.
along with a large group of other users who're tired of blockchips stuff

along with a large group of other users who're tired of blockchips stuff
Keep in mind Blockchip has been doing this in other topics Tony has made/participated in. Not just the Harvest topic. A couple that come to mind are Tony's gallery thread and the Fallout thread.
Blockchip wasn't really an issue in the clan topic because it was understandable for him to be upset with Tony about being Harvested. It became a problem when he kept pulling that stuff even after the dust cleared a long time ago.You lost me here. The Harvest has actively expressed that they want Blockchip to stop.

Has the Lord said anything on the case? Has he expressed anything?

Has the Lord said anything on the case? Has he expressed anything?
Specifically, has he expressed disdain for any further argument, and then adhered to that position? Normally the "just ignore them" defense gets on my nerves, but if you're trying to claim Blockchip is repeatedly starting arguments that nobody wants to be a part of, then it'd be nice to show people making at least some effort to not be a part of them. Instead people either respond to his posts with counterarguments, which validates him in starting the argument to begin with (except in the case of trolling, which nobody is accusing him of here), or with rage and other bullstuff, which makes a bigger mess than his posts do.

I find it more sad that people are making memes to bash him.

I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THE HARVEST DIDNT EXIST?

oh yeah people wouuld find another excuse to stuff on tony and defend the actual asshats like blockchip.

He's just being a cunt. He goes in and starts pointless arguments because he hates the clan. Then he says he won't leave the thread because "boo hoo ppl are criticizing me". He's his own worst enemy. I explained it better in this post

"stuffposting" is just a stupid buzzword that I am also guilty of using incorrectly according to everyone's definition.

guilty as charged

Why is everyone so focused on the fact that this is a gallery thread? Would it somehow be any better if it was on a different board?

Also, why would you say, among other things, that i had a "bullstuff grudge" and was a"hater at a low point" and then legitimately expect me not to defend myself?

blockchip, I have a question for you. Do you even read your own posts?
Yes.
Usually multiple times.

For people who accuse me of "Starting stuff" you sure do seem to want to continue it.

For people who accuse me of "Starting stuff" you sure do seem to want to continue it.
We want you to stop starting stuff.

We want you to stop starting stuff.
As i just said:

Sorry for all the nested quotes, but these are a few of the red flags that can be tallied in Blockchip's posts

Blockchip has a lot to say, really. He uses big words, long sentences, the whole lot. It's a real shame that 80% of it is the unintelligent scriblings of an autistic 12 year old.

if blockchip would just stop hounding tony/The Harvest he would be fine

Also, Blockchip is infamous for his "i know you are but what am I" game, and it's pretty much evident in every single post he makes. Here's some cherry picked examples:

And you also post in this thread yourself.
Is that somehow proof that you're angry you can't be in your own clan that you're already in?
And you keep acknowledging my existence. Does that also somehow prove you're angry i won't join harvest
If i were to say "you're those kind of people who wouldn't invite someone to a party but would somehow get mad when they don't show up", would that somehow be proof that you'd mad i won't join the harvest?
Then i guess i don't need to provide a reason for you being jealous i won't join harvest. You just do! I don't need to prove it or provide any reason whatsoever, it's just obvious!
And how are any of my posts here "spam"? Say what you like about them, but i don't see how they're "spam". If they are spam, i'm pretty sure that'd make tony's posts here "spam" as well.
To me it seems just as stupid as me saying that you're mad at me for that one pm a few years ago, and every single action you've made against me since then is somehow just because you're angry.
Regardless, do you care to explain how it makes any less sense than you saying that me posting here is proof i'm jealous i can't be in the harvest?
And you're still posting in the drama thread about me. Does that somehow mean you're jealous i won't be in the harvest?
Since you keep accusing me of this in arguments where it's never previously been brought up, it really seems like you're the one who can't "move on".
Not that i think you'd care, since as far as i'm aware literally the only reason your server is public and multiplayer is that you want to show off your castle to people.

Blockchip has a very serious aversion to taking ownership for his issues. So far the best thing he's been able to do is admit he has autism, but that doesn't justify a single loving post

oh yeah people wouuld find another excuse to stuff on tony and defend the actual asshats like blockchip.
As I said previously, Lord Tony is at much fault here as Blockchip, all because of his Blacklist for the Harvest. Even though I am not directly part nor truly affected by this entire situation, it's still a matter to be addressed, and I'm not defending Blockchip for his...interesting arguments.

The way I see it, The Harvest should be under new management before Lord Tony gets egotistical enough to harvest Badspot.

Blockchip has a very serious aversion to taking ownership for his issues. So far the best thing he's been able to do is admit he has autism, but that doesn't justify a single loving post

And for Blockchip? Bluh. His autism is no excuse to justify what he's doing. He's only digging a deeper hole by bashing his head on the Blacklist wall. Honestly, most people don't like it, and neither do I, but the way the 12-year-old is taking it, he's looking more and more like Donald loving Annoying Orange.

Which continually goes back to my orginal statement on where I stand about this. As it is, both sides are wrong, so I can neither support or condemn this entire argument, due to its complete ridiculousness.