The hell is with the deal with rlcbm?

Author Topic: The hell is with the deal with rlcbm?  (Read 11989 times)

Aren't we talking mostly about blockland though lol
hes complaining that rlcbm messages them too much on steam

hes complaining that rlcbm messages them too much on steam
oh, in that case, you're pretty dumb to not to do that already

oh, in that case, you're pretty dumb to not to do that already
Kids these days aren't taught to take responsibility for their own well being. It is now socially acceptable to seek out people who will harass and belittle you so you can act out as a victim.

But for real, I have rlcbm on Steam too and he's great. He randomly asks me weird questions about music, he must think I'm Google, and when it gets to be too much just ignore him or start asking weird stuff right back. See: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=282275.0

But for real, I have rlcbm on Steam too and he's great. He randomly asks me weird questions about music, he must think I'm Google, and when it gets to be too much just ignore him or start asking weird stuff right back. See: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=282275.0
lol same, except about languages, not music

He only messages me on steam once in a blue moon. If he does he just asks what server I'm on.

But he usually gets on to a build server. Doesn't build anyhing and just acts like an overall annoyance. He tries to be funny but breaks the rules. you can get Sillebs statement for that. Maybe even cool blockheads.

I don't even have rlcbm on steam

steam has an amazing feature where you can take people you have previously added as a friend and remove them
That's obviously what people annoyed by him should do but it doesn't change the fact that he's a pest and and sometimes a troll. The drama board is used to make people aware of players that could potentially cause trouble with you or someone else in the future.

If people started deciding not to make drama topics because they can ban/unfriend the offender in question this board would be dead.

If people started deciding not to make drama topics because they can ban/unfriend the offender in question this board would be dead.
sort of off topic, but has everyone noticed badspot updated the don't care/don't post thread a month back (which elaborated on this more)? I've been aware of it for a while just wondering if everyone else noticed it too

Since theres no ediiting, i want to say that this drama imo is still needed, its warning people about how much of a supposed nuisance rlcbm can be.

sort of off topic, but has everyone noticed badspot updated the don't care/don't post thread a month back (which elaborated on this more)? I've been aware of it for a while just wondering if everyone else noticed it too
Yeah, Badspot updated it because people were saying stuff like this:
steam has an amazing feature where you can take people you have previously added as a friend and remove them
too often

Rlcbm isn't bothersome on steam, ingame he is tho.

Yeah, Badspot updated it because people were saying stuff like this:too often
there are certain situations though where you just kind of need to take your own action instead of complaining about it.

im talking about the steam messages by the way. i haven't really experienced how actually annoying he is in game so.

Yeah, Badspot updated it because people were saying stuff like this:too often
he just provided a solution to the problem