Author Topic: Trog's Starwars Weapon Pack Discussion & Help  (Read 4568 times)

I'm trying my best to make star wars light sabers (and other weapons maybe) using the great modeling knowledge I have. The only problem is I know only so much coding knowledge and that's where I kind of need help.

These are models I have not put in-game yet and I'm currently animating

Weapons not yet started
(click the names for a 3D View)

Anakins Saber

Lukes Saber

Weapons I'm working on

Kylo Rens Saber (No 3D view yet also ill get a better pic of it later)

I can't seem to get the fire state working right. As in when i swing, it doesn't hit anything (stateFire is set to true). Plus I have a sequence for the firing animation and it doesn't play properly. Instead the idle animation just stops.

Weapons Finished

TR-8R Baton
(Might rename to Z6 Riot Control Baton)

I lied, this actually isnt finished. I just need to add damage to it since i just basically copied the broom script.

I haven't specifically said anything what i might need help with. I just wanted to launch this topic so it would motivate me to work on this more.

Also I'm gonna organize this op better in the future.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 12:07:49 PM by Trogtor »

i would be willing to help with scripts n such

the baton should act like a normal push broom while you're spinning it but when it clicks back into place it fires a short ranged raycast that is a horrible instant lightning kill

like the butterfly knife, basically

Plz trog, you MUST make a TR-8R gif PRONTO!

the saber effect is really cool

one thing i noticed about the old sabers was that even though they looked really cool. they seemed lifeless.

this is just a concept i made with blenders mesh animating which doesn't support blockland at all.

the baton should act like a normal push broom while you're spinning it but when it clicks back into place it fires a short ranged raycast that is a horrible instant lightning kill

i like this idea. ill probably have a yellow emitter that replaces the blue one once it's like "charged" up

I would normally have a problem with the cross guard facing the same direction as the hand but since there isn't an arm to cut I'm fine with it

This sounds pretty cool, I'd like to see this happen.

you are doing gods work

vaders saber pls.
my goal is to make all of the light sabers I can possibly do

still working on this

darth vader and obi wan light sabers

they're basically modified versions of anakins and lukes but i mean thats what they were like in the movies am i right???