Author Topic: i almost stabbed my friend in back of neck  (Read 2015 times)

/blogland???

Ok So MY Friend I will call J Came Over Like about Ten Minutes ago And I was in the Kitchen. i was making something? i was cutting a sausage. with a big knife. To make one of thos kolache things. ok and i put the knife up too (This is important) Ok so me and my friend are just joking Around right? Hahaha Good fun in the kitchen and the living room yeah.

The way it happened though is really embarrassing because I slammed J onto the countertop (This would look really loveual if you were watching us from behind) Ok, so the knife was sticking out of this thing we have? It's like umm a utensil holder?
The knife was sticking out of it like  and I almost made him get stabbed in the back of the head. Instead it scraped down the back of his neck and now he has a deep scar and it's still bleeding. At first he was really laughing about it we both were sstill in that position and he was laughing and then he started screaming it was kind of funny then i felt bad. And now hes going home or to the hospital and hes not mad at me or 7. I really hope he doesn't bleed out. And yeah i apologized or .
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 12:04:11 AM by bestguy22 »

you almost stabbed J you bastard

hahaha good fun
good kitchen fun
just a bit of HORSEPLAY NEAR KNIVES

the first question is to why this happened in the kitchen

My nephew fell and got a cut on the back of his head it was loving scary I almost called an ambulance for a small scrape

why are you loving around in a kitchen

or rather, why are you loving around in a kitchen right next to the knives

Why was the knife sticking the wrong way up.

I think you had a little TOO much fun in the kitchen

i hope you get charged with manslaughter

why were you trying to forget j next to knives

kitchen sausage prank gone loveual gone violent

kitchen sausage prank gone loveual gone violent in the hood ambulance called almost died

i think you need to work on your grammar
also

i think everyone should just use knives instead so the person you stab can suffer slowly? thats like better, if you're intending to kill someone (which you are of course, if you have a gun. what else would you do with it? make yourself feel protected? self defense? i doubt someone really cares enough to only shoot you. and if someone is shooting up a place, like.. then you can use it? but you probably shouldnt have the weapon equipped on your body. maybe in a bag or something, but not on your body.)