Niff and 'The Barvest' - Consistently Obnoxious With No End [QUOTE HEAVY] [LONG]

Author Topic: Niff and 'The Barvest' - Consistently Obnoxious With No End [QUOTE HEAVY] [LONG]  (Read 6414 times)

Niff

Posts General Statistics

"The Mystic Gathering of The Barvest"
Starting off as just a stuffty joke to mock Lord Tony's The Sacred Order of the Harvest clan, it was only slightly obnoxious as you had to click on it to see many of the intentionally handicapped posts that it contains.

Examples of this can be seen on every page, and especially from Niff himself.

Starting with on the first page, him responding with "ok"and other one-word responses to everything in an obnoxious manner.

ok
ok
wow
ok
ok
Admittance to trolling here:
ok>using lè 4chin arrows on blf
>spaming
>implying I think this clan is serious at all
300 keks
ok
Additional garbage:
:(
xXx_teh_barvest_of_d00m_xXx
megmes
Rude
Here he's bumping the topic because he hasn't gotten his attention for a few hours:
Hey jeetlor
More garbage:
Meme's alt
let's welcome TeeOS 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

pm pls
nominate your memes
let us welcome back, the myth, the man, the legend, t-os
joke

Ur head

The Result of "The Barvest" stuffposting
We get that you think your joke clan is hilarious, but making a troll topic does not entitle you to create a plethora of garbage posts for the sake of keeping your 15 minutes of fame alive. This demeanor that he's gotten from thinking he's hilarious has resulted in him encouraging other people to make these garbage posts.
As a result of this handicapped topic, several other Harvest-mocking clans have been created for the same purpose as Niff: To attract negative attention and to find an excuse to troll.

Here is a complete list of all the 'funny troll' Clan Discussion topics:

the mystic gathering of barvest - Niff

FREEDOM BRINGER'S AMERICAN WARRIORS! - Freedom Bringer

The Sacred Order of the Anti-Harvest  - Metario12

The Sacred Order of the Anti-Anti-Harvest - Path

ʇsǝʌɹɐH ǝɥ┴ ɟo ɹǝpɹO pǝɹɔɐS ǝɥ┴ - c[_]

These are pathetic attempts at humor and the creators of troll topics like these should be banned. Clan Discussion is not the new AoT boards; you cannot post whatever you want for the sake of amusing your fellow handicap friends.

I'm going to switch the topic off of his handicap clan and onto his posts in other boards.

Niff Carrying a Troll Demeanor into Other Boards
As Maxwell said about the AoT boards, the same is happening from Clan Discussion:

Niff used to be an alright guy outside of Clan Discussion before he adopted this handicap personality that he's sporting everywhere now.

Examples of his useless and garbage posts OUTSIDE and NOT INCLUDING BARVEST posts. There are a lot more than what I'm giving here:

✋👺👌 when ur J. Just right
🌟🐸🔫
When J. is better than u
:(
I'm too young to Frick™
osht
T-T-T-T-T-TWENTY SIXTEEN!!!!
hey Taya! Jesus, man!

Going to address this now that I see it.
You. Are. Butthurt.
lmao why are you so butthurt
There is a difference than retaliating to an obnoxious twit and being 'butthurt'. I didn't know people outside of the ages 8 - 11 used this unironically.

You can't say "it's just a joke, don't take it so seriously" when you have been consistently bumping the topic and sporting a stuffty troll personality for the past few months.
Queue the "I'm only pretending to be handicapped" picture.

calm down pal
Moronic irony
on the troll list you go
>:(
✋🕙👌
When u go back in time just right
mein freind khannot trade with the other people, give me nife so I can give him nife
U changed ur avatar
✋😏👌
When u hit the emoji just rite
It's the
Eye of the spider
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
kill tumlr
ok :(
hey bro.... U vape?
did Ur lik.... Trigger ing me rmn,,,,
r u rly complng abt hghhgh hrses
Literally bringing it out of clan discussion
barvest
>:^(
👊👺✋ now watch me whip
Flaming. He should have been banned for this.
kill yourself

"But Akio, You Do It Too!"
Let me clarify that there is a difference between posting exclusively garbage and posting in a sarcastic NOT intentionally handicapped way (like Niff) with good taste. Even then, I don't get defensive and stop when people ask. I've recently been trying to limit posts where I can't put in my valid opinion to avoid garbage posts like the majority of Niff's.

The Only Garbage Defense Niff and His Friends Will Probably Reply To This With
These are things that you'll probably see in response to this topic which are completely invalid arguments that I'll shortly address.

"You're just as bad! The squad!"
The Squad was recently changed to avoid any controversy and is regarded as a serious and non-troll clan. My defense has already been posted here.

"Niff is just joking! You're too serious and an starfish!"
The latter may be true, however, this argument is just a poor defense mechanism and doesn't compensate for anything Niff has done.

To Summarize. . .
Niff has taken his troll clan and demeanor too far to the point where it's leaking out of it's stuff hole and contaminating other boards. He defends it exclusively with "You're too serious", "butthurt!", and other pathetic attempts and covering his ass. The only thing Niff can do here is lock his topic and move on and try to think before he posts.

~Fin~

nothin less memorable than low-effort posters who rely on extremely forgettable memes to be relevant

C'mon Niff, I thought you were better than this, I have no idea how I managed to miss what he's done.

but akio, you do it too!

oh my god akio like half of these posts are in topics that aren't meant to be taken that seriously
nothin less memorable than low-effort posters who rely on extremely forgettable memes to be relevant
speaking of low effort and forgettable memes here's salt shake

C'mon Niff, I thought you were better than this, I have no idea how I managed to miss what he's done.
probably because you wouldn't have noticed until someone pointed it out

The sacred order of the Anti-Anti Harvest isn't a joke clan, we're a very serious and competitive gaming group. Please get your facts straight before you talk stuff about other people's business.

The sacred order of the Anti-Anti Harvest isn't a joke clan, we're a very serious and competitive gaming group. Please get your facts straight before you talk stuff about other people's business.

/support
Path should be included in this as well. this is stuffposting

Poor attempt at dismissing OP to protect your friend post #1.
oh my god akio like half of these posts are in topics that aren't meant to be taken that seriously
"Like half" is still a huge amount of posts considering I've put enough that could fill multiple dramas. Notice how he's EXCLUSIVELY posting like this, not just in topics that "aren't meant to be taken seriously" (why is that a thing?).
speaking of low effort and forgettable memes here's salt shake

I don't understand the purpose of you posting my OC in here, but suits you I guess if it's all you have. I rarely even bring up salt shake, and when I do it's usually to compete with J. You're drama mongering. Don't come into a drama topic with stupid blind bias which seems to be what you're doing right now.
but akio, you do it too!
Dude, just stop.

Alright sorry, I was just cracking a joke. I totally agree that these joke clan topics are really stupid, and people are right when they say it's becoming the new AoT board.

/support

barvest is hilarious to be honest, and i don't really think that a response other than "ok" is necessary in his clan topic
that said it's still a completely non-serious joke clan, but joke clans always come and go
there are many many joke clans!!! they just keep coming!

all the other joke clans you brought up are now dead though

some of his other quotes are somewhat obnoxious but others aren't really meant to be taken seriously, like in the J thread or the lets go back in time thread
i think the context is important

I rarely even bring up salt shake, and when I do it's usually to compete with J.
remember your joke coming-out topic

i mean look. if metario is doing the same thing as you you should probably take a step back and say wtf am i doing

The joke 'coming-out' topic lasted a whopping 5 minutes before I locked it. The difference between that and anything Niff would consider doing is that I know when to stop, and I did.
some of his other quotes are somewhat obnoxious but others aren't really meant to be taken seriously, like in the J thread or the lets go back in time thread
i think the context is important
The context was definitely taken into account when I quoted his posts.
Those threads aren't invitations to come and 'post where you won't be taken seriously'. Other people posting with a lack of seriousness is not an excuse to do it yourself, but worse, and more.
barvest is hilarious to be honest, and i don't really think that a response other than "ok" is necessary in his clan topic
that said it's still a completely non-serious joke clan, but joke clans always come and go
It was funny as a concept at first, but the continuation of it is obnoxious and definitely not okay. If you notice the continuation of him posting "ok", it's to just completely disregard what the other person was saying and it is clearly being used to just be obnoxious.
Responding to "This is low for you, Niff" with "ok" is not acceptable.and continuing to do the same thing many times is not acceptable.

The difference between the other joke Clan Discussion threads and Niff's is that they disregarded and even locked their topics after the joke got stale. Niff continuously bumps his every once and a while after it isn't getting attention.

does this count as my first drama

So what decides stuffposting vs stuffposting "in good taste"