Author Topic: A Map Cycle Mod  (Read 2720 times)

Okay before I get bombarded with the search button picture, or with all of the other ones that have been made hear me out first,

I did all my research already and my own testing and nothing seems to work at all.

Greek2Me's Build Cycle and Gamemode Cycle - The build cycle's GUI does not work and I understand that, so I resorted to the commands as he's said himself multiple times but those do not work either. When I do the command exactly as it tells me too it only gives me the same prompt again as if I did it wrong. The gamemode cycle isnt what im looking for, that cycles the whole gamemode which makes it where the clients have to go through the rejoining process and all that jazz again which i do not want, i just want to be able to shuffle, or rotate throughout different builds.

TLDR; Build Cycle doesnt work at all, Gamemode Cycle isn't what I need, I just need to be able to switch between builds.

Rgbnnnnn's Map Cycle - I tried this with the default minigame and that doesn't even work. I did everything exactly as told to do in the topic and it does not seem to work, I even tried to use it with slayer but that's also no bueno.

All I would like is for a mod where I can use with SLAYER that cycles and or shuffles through maps (also while loading environment if possible) after a certain amount of rounds of your choosing and that's it. Honestly i found a quote from this topic while researching that goes for a lot of things besides this kind of mod from Zeblote

Quote from: Zeblote
Actually, it's a shame. So many gamemodes need this and everyone always starts over making the same thing from scratch because noone dares to release anything.

If anyone decides to make this thank you in advance

Okay before I get bombarded with the search button picture
it may already be too late to say that
a few of my threads have it and I have few threads.
why can't people just politely say "Did you try searching for it"
instead they respond to me making something with telling me it already existed (which it didn't, actually, so there. At least not that I found.)

it may already be too late to say that
a few of my threads have it and I have few threads.
why can't people just politely say "Did you try searching for it"
instead they respond to me making something with telling me it already existed (which it didn't, actually, so there. At least not that I found.)
dont need to overreact; there's no such posts here and if people do that in your own topic you can lash back at them by telling them what you searched and/or why what you found isn't what you wanted.

I'll make up a script and have a play to see what I can do.
I'll include RTB pref support.

Everytime the minigame resets it'll count until the specified number of resets in the RTB prefs, when that happens it'll clear all bricks and load the save that is specified in the preferences.

How many saves do you want to be able to have in the rotation?

I'm not too familiar with GUIs so everything will be controlled from the RTB preferences.

I'll make up a script and have a play to see what I can do.
I'll include RTB pref support.

Everytime the minigame resets it'll count until the specified number of resets in the RTB prefs, when that happens it'll clear all bricks and load the save that is specified in the preferences.

How many saves do you want to be able to have in the rotation?

I'm not too familiar with GUIs so everything will be controlled from the RTB preferences.

How does 7 maps sound?

How does 7 maps sound?

Okay, for the purpose of it being released, I'll put support for 10 different save files, these will be configured again in the preferences, so you just type in the save name like (map1.bls) and it'll load it from the saves in the Blockland install.

Okay, for the purpose of it being released, I'll put support for 10 different save files, these will be configured again in the preferences, so you just type in the save name like (map1.bls) and it'll load it from the saves in the Blockland install.

Okay that's fine, and thank you so much

Okay that's fine, and thank you so much

Its done!
See the topic, here.