Author Topic: CTF is awesome.  (Read 2319 times)

Tezuni is hosting a CTF again. I just left because I need to go to sleep.
Apparently this is new? Or was old but hadn't been a thing for some time?
Anyways, it's a thing at the moment. Go play it if you like infiltrating bases and tanks and APCs.

Apparently this is new? Or was old but hadn't been a thing for some time?
well if you mean ctf itself in blockland pretty old

tezuni's ctf is nothing new lol

unless he got a new map that isn't that ice/snow one.

hey, I'm glad you like it.

I love usopp's ctf/tench war

I like the CTF idea and his current weapons but dislike the map he uses.

I do like CTF, but I am not good at it.

Well someone said it changed and/or was up when it wasn't before.
I'm not sure.
Anyways, it's cool.

Tezuni's CTF server seems to be a significant improvement.

I remember many years back people on Tezuni's would just get banned left and right for completely arbitrary reasons (remember "forum_troll x"?) and the admins were abusing a lot.

I got a quad kill with a sticky grenade to the front of a helicopter while I was sniping people at the red base.

Never felt that much awesome happen. (well, maybe not awesome, but you know)

Wait, WAIT. ITS BACK?! HELL YEAH!

Wait, WAIT. ITS BACK?! HELL YEAH!
this is the response I was looking for.

tezuni's ctf server isn't ctf, it's tdm.

points are the winning condition instead of flag captures, which i know slayer can support. he has flag captures set to 20 points and kills set to 1. kills can determine a winner prematurely or even if the team just kills enough players, they can win while ignoring the flag.

it's stupid and i hate it. tezuni is too stubborn to realize it's a tdm as well so i know it won't change.
if i could build well, i'd make my own server that actually was a ctf. i can't build well tho so we just have a stuffty server to play on. it's a shame people donated for this, honestly.

tezuni's ctf server isn't ctf, it's tdm.

points are the winning condition instead of flag captures, which i know slayer can support. he has flag captures set to 20 points and kills set to 1. kills can determine a winner prematurely or even if the team just kills enough players, they can win while ignoring the flag.

it's stupid and i hate it. tezuni is too stubborn to realize it's a tdm as well so i know it won't change.
if i could build well, i'd make my own server that actually was a ctf. i can't build well tho so we just have a stuffty server to play on. it's a shame people donated for this, honestly.

That's how I feel about the "Prison Escape" it's more like a Cops vs Inmates TDM than an actual Prison Escape or traditional "Jail RPG"