Author Topic: Swatted Part Two  (Read 43940 times)

At 2:30 in the morning on Friday, I was woken up by my mother, she had told me that apparently I had "Shot my parents, locked up my sister in the closet, had an AK-47 ready to fire on officers, and had created a propane bomb I was going to use on my neighbor's house. So I got up, and was greeted by five swat officers with AR-15s who asked me "Jordan, are you armed?" I replied with "No, Officer, I believe I've been set up". So, they detained me temporarily and searched the house, and guess what, no loving propane bombs.

So which one you guys did this? If you're going to swat me(And I know many of you don't like me), don't do it 3 and half loving hours before I have to go to work. Not only did you wake up half the neighborhood, but you also wasted city resources. If you want to man up and swing by I have a round for you and all your friends, friend.

So who would like to speak first?

considering your last misadventure with drunken drama posting i'm inclined to believe you're full of stuff

Nearly an identical story to what he said to me. I bet Tills told him (Storm Surge) to swat you. I have some info on Storm Surge that you can give to your local police when they investigate; I've given similar info to my police.

considering your last misadventure with drunken drama posting i'm inclined to believe you're full of stuff
I'm sober as I can be right now. And I want my sleep back, and justice.

Nearly an identical story to what he said to me. I bet Tills told him (Storm Surge) to swat you. I have some info on Storm Surge that you can give to your local police when they investigate; I've given similar info to my police.
Thanks, Akio, what did the dispatcher tell you the impersonator said?

Specifically, I was told that the impersonator told me that "I was hiding my siblings in the closet, had tied them up, and 'booby-trapped' the closet so they couldn't get out and was going to shoot them".

I haven't had the chance to listen to the call. Storm swatted my old home which was a small apartment in the house of a small family. He swatted the house saying that he was one of the children who killed the parents and tied up his siblings. There were a lot of holes in the story because Storm is a moron, which is why I and the family were called before anything went down. I'll send you some info later today when I'm on my comp.

I haven't had the chance to listen to the call. Storm swatted my old home which was a small apartment in the house of a small family. He swatted the house saying that he was one of the children who killed the parents and tied up his siblings. There were a lot of holes in the story because Storm is a moron, which is why I and the family were called before anything went down. I'll send you some info later today when I'm on my comp.
Thank you, Akio.

considering two out of the three users posting here are known trolls I call bullstuff. Plus you worded your story like an idiot so again calling bullstuff

considering two out of the three users posting here are known trolls I call bullstuff. Plus you worded your story like an idiot so again calling bullstuff
Nick, I know you don't like me, but it's in the city archives now so I don't really care what you think. The fact that I would slander whomever did this with an accusation of DOMESTIC TERRORISM would probably get me banned. However, I'm telling you the truth, I was loving horrified, I thought I was going to get shot.

What kind of evidence would you want? I didn't take any pictures, did you want a statement from my police department?

eh i can believe op just bc he went out with tills

I believe you, OP, but only because it seems stupid to lie about something serious like this.

I believe you, OP, but only because it seems stupid to lie about something serious like this.

you're underestimating how stupid brozie can be though

i'm honestly going to call bs on this, it just doesn't sound genuine