Author Topic: Insert richard Here's Manifesto  (Read 38974 times)

Isn't this thread basically flaming another user, which is against the rules

When the white pale kid whos been posting stuff on facebook reaches into his backpack****

Isn't this thread basically flaming another user, which is against the rules
this entire forum is everyone flaming everyone
even gallery

Congratulations squartle you have ranked up to starfish

Get banned again
starfish is still managing to be a higher rank than you so i mean he gets the fancy uniform

is it the one made by khanu cause i have him post blocked

hey thats pretty loving funny considering you use my loving quote which leads me to believe you just have that plugin to point out and say "mhahhahaha ur opinion doesnt matter see i have u blocked frickface"

even though its kinda useless since you probably read all of my loving posts

literal trash

fricking get that frick khanu!!!

frick his clan!!!

Show Trash
i dont think your opinion doesn't matter. i just don't care or want to see your opinion.

fricking get that frick khanu!!!

frick his clan!!!
moist towelette

One last message for you guys. I'll miss this place and the way it's runned. The allowance of people to get away with others being shat on for no reason. People getting away with being pure richards. At least there is good humour in it somewhere.

I'll leave you all with this last thing.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 07:16:17 PM by Badspot »

i dont think your opinion doesn't matter. i just don't care or want to see your opinion.
and you say you have him post blocked lol

any time i see someone use an over abundance of the word "forget" like this i cant help but automatically assume that poster is mad

are you mad about it? you seem mad about it. im just curious cause i want to know

One last message for you guys. I'll miss this place and the way it's runned. The allowance of people to get away with others being shat on for no reason. People getting away with being pure richards. At least there is good humour in it somewhere.

I'll leave you all with this last thing.

Jesus forget man get some help, by the way you're probably going to get banned.
See a doctor.

the clique is out in full force, time to bring out the special forces