Drydess - I don't like you but I'm going to keep following your clan thread.

Author Topic: Drydess - I don't like you but I'm going to keep following your clan thread.  (Read 22233 times)

At this point Path has resorted to blatant trolling as a form of damage control to save face after making a complete and utter fool of himself so much. It's that sort of last-resort tactic to make it look as if all that dumb stuff he did might have not been stupid, but rather a vague troll attempt to social engineer people into calling him names or something. It's really sad tbh
actually I just wanna know what's for sale lol you're taking this a bit too seriously

how can you argue with that

actually I just wanna know what's for sale lol you're taking this a bit too seriously
"lol come on guys i mean seriously im only pretending to be handicapped"

"lol come on guys i mean seriously im only pretending to be handicapped"
read before posting thanks

how can you argue with that
Sorry if i'm late on informing you, but tony LOVES to start stuff on the forums. Like, who else announces that they're having a bake sale but doesn't say what they're selling. WHO DOES THAT? Isn't it just insane?

Ugh hopefully the Harvest bake sale will have some good fruit pies or something.

Sorry if i'm late on informing you, but tony LOVES to start stuff on the forums. Like, who else announces that they're having a bake sale but doesn't say what they're selling. WHO DOES THAT? Isn't it just insane?

Ugh hopefully the Harvest bake sale will have some good fruit pies or something.
playing the dumb card, nice

playing the dumb card, nice

That's pretty much all he's gonna do at this point

read before posting thanks
i did and you're trying to cover your ass by being a handicap so shut up already

i did and you're trying to cover your ass by being a handicap so shut up already

when u forget to change accounts and ruin ya own arg

hi maxx

when u forget to change accounts and ruin ya own arg
LOL

pretty sure maxx is also the guy who spammed kenko's discord

pretty sure maxx is also the guy who spammed kenko's discord
pretty sure you're just being a handicap because i have nothing to do with it
forget off.

i have my suspicions buddy