34 (15.4%)
Western European Standard Time +/- 0
17 (7.7%)
Central European Standard Time +1
15 (6.8%)
I don't matter standard time
24 (10.9%)

Total Members Voted: 221

Author Topic: New Years 2017 --- New record: 188 players (186 unique) Badspot actually vaped  (Read 77945 times)

The third crash is probably the Blockland record of most clients connecting to a server in less than 10 minutes

tbh im surprised bl can handle 180 players

while i was on the server there was pretty minimal desync on my end despite me having an average connection, even at 130 players. i guess for most the lag is either their computer being a toaster or their connection being /really/ bad

woo I got VIP
That was super fun guys, great job on hosting and building. I enjoyed it (and got to meet kompressor "only if it's gay" butts and Badspot "Emacs and Vim are both stuff")

This is a graph of the pings until midnight.

I'm still going to post a graph of chat activity, a log of everything kompressor and badspot did, and probably extend the players chart until 4am and repost.
Also, 1112 unique BL_IDs have joined since we opened the server yesterday.

that crash right at 12:00 tho

I had a good time talking with Badspot. Many questions! Looking forward to another Q&A + Blockparty.

wait a second, that's loving badpost. oops.

did he say blockparty was coming back?

did he say blockparty was coming back?
No, but hopefully he does bring it back.

i downloaded the video, however there are still muted portions. if anyone finds a way to bypass the system twitch has that automatically mutes part of a stream with copyrighted music, that'd be great. i also need a decent service where i can upload the full 10 hour livestream, which will be an issue because youtube will blast me with copyright claims and i dont want a stuff-tier service that will limit the file size / video length

I did record a video of the countdown and crashes and started playing "weeb" music when it became 2017 using a media player in the background and the audio came out horrible when the music was playing so, I might mute the original soundtrack and add some music over it and then upload it.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 02:23:33 PM by cooolguy32 »