PSA: Forum accounts are being compromised

Author Topic: PSA: Forum accounts are being compromised  (Read 34767 times)

Both Drew Skube and Blake1Studios have been apparently compromised, as I've been told.

Everyone this was sent to should immediately change their passwords for both their email, forum account and scan for keyloggers. Anyone who feels like you might be targetted, change your email immediately.

this is not good at all
baddy pls help us

This includes everyone who received a suspicious "Happy Holidays spook" PM from Drew or anyone else.

Honestly, I can't loving Believe this stuff happening in such a small community.

This includes everyone who received a suspicious "Happy Holidays spook" PM from Drew or anyone else.
AAAAA I GOT ONE
MOTHER forget

thank you for this

i would advise everyone else to not try to be the hero and post about this anymore. keep it in this thread alone
AAAAA I GOT ONE
MOTHER forget
change your passcode quickly

Some people are speculating in the Good Ones that the act of opening the PM might be stealing passwords due to an unknown vulnerability, and everyone that received a PM should block Blake1Studios and Drew Skube and reset their passwords.

This happened in April

Please lord no

Some people are speculating in the Good Ones that the act of opening the PM might be stealing passwords due to an unknown vulnerability, and everyone that received a PM should block Blake1Studios and Drew Skube and reset their passwords.
What if I got a PM that Drew Skube sent some time ago? Should I do the same or...

Somebody Notify Badspot
done

changed passwords
What if I got a PM that Drew Skube sent some time ago? Should I do the same or...
do it anyway

if it wasnt sent today you should be fine

I'm going to need more proof. I've seen the discussion in the Discords, and it looks like a giant load of toss to me.

I'm going to need more proof. I've seen the discussion in the Discords, and it looks like a giant load of toss to me.

Better safe than sorry, eh?