OrangeMan is becoming a problem

Author Topic: OrangeMan is becoming a problem  (Read 15104 times)

So far he's only provided terrible bait and stuffposts, each one becoming exponentially more handicapped. He's not much of a problem now, but he's definitely escalating to new heights with each hour he's on here.

If they were white they wouldn't get a day in prison
It's not racism though, it's retribution for 150 YEARS of slavery and oppresion
forget drumpf and white people

the worst of them all

Rick and Morty is cancer

so far he seems to have a jitank vibe, showing tribal opinions towards white people.

yeah he is really annoying

he has a star of david as his image it's obvious bait

He made it too obvious he's trolling. Dumbass wasn't even capable of sustaining the suspension of belief long enough for me to even consider him being serious.

Regardless, it's going to be fun watching him tucker himself out after he's tried every avenue to make people upset. forgetin' trolls, man.

i busted his drugs in a city rpg and he got super loving pissed it was great

Other than a few notable exceptions it seems like all of these handicaps try to be trolls and just out themselfs as even bigger handicaps in the process. a classic example of "i'm not stupid i was only pretending to be a handicap"

I really haven't seen this guy, and what he posts, so I don't really understand whats wrong besides being a bit annoying. Ill keep my out but I'm /neutral

I really haven't seen this guy, and what he posts, so I don't really understand whats wrong besides being a bit annoying. Ill keep my out but I'm /neutral
why did you post if you are neutral on the subject and had nothing to add? like did you post just for the sake of posting?

stop this /bullstuff while your at it its annoying

stop this /bullstuff while your at it its annoying
/toosensitive

people who have nothing to add other than /support, /nosupport, /neutral, or any of these other stuffty fake commands really need to not post

If you look at his posts from yesterday you'll see he's just trolling now

people who have nothing to add other than /support, /nosupport, /neutral, or any of these other stuffty fake commands really need to not post
I can at least see where people are coming from with the first two. They're throwing in their opinions on whether they agree or not, and even if it's short and tacky it's not irrelevant. /neutral though? What the forget? Why are you even posting then?