cooolguy32
MasterLegoDude
Conan
McJob
Jairo
Lord Tony
Merp
Red Spy

Author Topic: Best Users of 2016: Results  (Read 20168 times)

There's a lot of negativity around here in general. People here and there talking about negative stuff and making polls about who sucks the most richard out of every living human who has a Blockland key registered on the forum, if you excuse my language.

It's time for something different - let's talk about the best users of 2016!

This is, yes, the counterpart to the worst user of 2016 thread. But it's for a good reason - don't you want the spotlight on the good guys after all?

Rules (It's nothing strict, don't worry. Right now this is obsolete though):
Anyone can be nominated, including yourself. As long as you/they're a forumer.
One person may nominate up to 4 people. His own self counts in the nominations.
Anyone who nominates over 4 people will have their nominations ignored.
Any post with the same person nominated twice or more will have that nomination ignored.
Don't nominate someone who obviously doesn't deserve the title as a joke. Wait - you mean it is a joke?
While not necessary, you may provide things your nominee did to encourage people to vote for him/her.

The poll has ended! Read the results!

The nominations were counted thanks to gr8dayseth.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 06:44:00 AM by Marios »

whackin
orangeman
toxicology
mawty
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 04:06:11 PM by Whackin »

hodot
seth
me bc i'm a cigarette like that
lego lad

vote me and be forumer of the day=

ok heres my nominations

269 Guests, 100 Users Users active in past 15 minutes:
eboyblue10, Ice Spoon, Freek, gebenuwell, beachbum111111, SuperSuit12, OrangeMan, Trogtor, TheABELBOTO, Haywold, ExplosiveBrickBox, Drydess, Danny Boy, Whackin, Cheze, General, Dark Blockland Guard alt., DaBlocko, Aide33, pwnfulz, Tokthree, Insert Name Here², Darth C3P0, Marios, Swollow, Jupiter, WALDO, kongo, Remurr, tkepahama, Ronan G, NotBomberguy, Pastrey Crust, Masterlegodude, Tayasaurus, crazy54311, rambo1220, Alteration, Bomb Kirby, IkeTheGeneric, Bow, Refticus, Waru, quadilious, XxVortexSpeedxX, Inturkey, Stocking, Willymcmilly, Gytyyhgfffff, Clownfish, Abstath, Hansome dude, Daniel.S, Rykuta, Cheezballer, MoltenKitten, CRITAWAKETS, Zloff, Blockhead31735, Sylvanor, SUSHI, SimpleFish, 77x5ghost2, Zack, Bears, Metalliku, Bloo Kirby the 2nd, bithead9, Brickmaster, DELL, Taowel, Willco2, Poliwhirl, Dark X-rane, Stick Man, Landmineman4000², Arekan, Crazy Salt, Jairo, Qwepir, Bisjac, Jshotgun, NoZoner, Renousim, e-maxx, BlocklandBlockoCity, Shift Kitty, cooolguy32, Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph, shinyarceus4, Juncoph, TorvA, hotremox, g4merm4ster1234, kevin 51l, Brickitect, Dantes Flame, Lego lad, Duck Quackington, John Freeman

vote me and be forumer of the day=
ok i'll vote you when the time comes
whackin
limerick
rip your noms

I nominate myself because I was beat out by an actual meme account (Hulk Hogan)