Author Topic: Blockland 2010:A blockland story  (Read 3164 times)

Blockland 2010

It's 2010 and blockland is in V12 with RTB 3.0 running quite smoothly with no major noob attacks.Blcokland is HUGELY popular thanks to an article in a magazine which rates blockland as one of the best games of all time.How ever even popularity has it's downsides such as hackers...

On July 10 on that year a huge hacker attack broke out which left countless servers gone. In the after shock of this events the clan MoTE and USSR got inflitrated with hackers,soon these clans collapsed.Almost every single member of blockland fled to RTB which was destroyed 1 week after the collapse of MoTE and USSR.

Now players play ROBLOX and deny anything that has any connection between them and Blockland.

But now a group of the best builders have formed together to the FONB (federation of new blockheads)

These stories are about them and they're take back of blockland

to be continued...

Rofl, how the hell can you have hackers in a sandbox game.
Especially Blockland, where you cannot play without an ID assigned to you.
Perhaps I'm taking this too seriously, but it doesn't amuse me anyway.

Ahem here is how you hack on blockland:
go to a server
get super admin
ban everyone
crash server
repeat
or hack badspot's computer and destroy their blocklands

The first option would possibly get your key revoked by Badspot.
The second one is quite impossible to achieve.

Badspot's computer is too godly to hack.  :cookieMonster:

How can you infiltrate a clan? Unless they build a really good build and get accepted, that's not infiltration. That's joining.

you hack the clan topic to get in then make your self the only member

This sounds like a strange adaptation of WotS

The only way I can think of of hacking that would cause any real damage is getting into Badspot's computer or getting into the masterserver, of course, eitherway they would just be repaired unless it was Badspot's computer.

No way to infiltrate a clan unless the higher ups get life in jail or killed, but then it would fall apart anyways.

Unless you know, your like probuilder and try to convince people that you are god.

Also the server host could just delete his or her banlist, thus letting them be unbanned.
Also theres like no way to get super admin on someone elses server. Also you cant ban super admins(i.e host?) and they could just ban you if they had IGSO.

Overall your idea fails.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 09:10:39 PM by rkynick »

deny anything that has any connection between them and Blockland
(federation of new blockheads)
WE DENY EVERYTHING except the name of our group

go to a server
get super admin
ban everyone
crash server
repeat
That's called 'Idiot Hosts Who Give People Free Admin'. Besides, even if you did, you can't ban the host but the Console can ban you. And clear the Ban List of everyone banned by the Magic Impossible Hacker.

you hack the clan topic to get in then make your self the only member
it back. Or make a new clan topic, if the magic impossible hackers manage to disable that too. The topic does not define who is in the clan, it's the leader who does.

I have a far fetched realistic story! V9 takes away all host power in an undetected bug. All servers cant be restarted or rejoined because of a bug in the new server system. Once they die all blocklanders go down with it! A group of server rats have a CS uploader that uploads scripts onto the last few dedicated servers. An ondeath disconnect package has been uploaded and (somehow!) executed. Badspot is dead *weep* and in his will it says noone but Compressor may make v10. Compressor is on a server in hiding. A company of survivors go out to look for him...

EDIT: And theres a local only chat script uploaded.

Reminds me of 'war of the servers'
Finding Kompressor in Blockland would be fun :D

Hackers on steroids threaten to bomb Eric Hartman's construction yard with demolition truck spam.

We do not forget, we do not forgive.