Author Topic: YOU ARE NOT A CAT  (Read 21280 times)

I helped him out with picking the forum name :3
Plastic, Because you can chew it :3
actually no I call ranger. :33
My mistake it not goldeen :3
No macros, No Dup, NO help...What do aspect from a 3 digit (###) BL_ID :3
mini zombies! :3
WTF?

<i think this is drama :3>
I'm building the Goldman Sachs Tower :3

I like her, she's nice. :3
Stop Editing my error message :3
Tails:
1: You stole the original Tail's name
2: You act like I'm a handicapped noob who doesn't know the basics of anything internet related. I assure you, you are wrong.
What original Tails? He is the original Tails, you dunce.
Yeah i pretty much been here since ages :3

and thats just on forums :3

pubic, not public. :3
I'm gonna move to the piratebay nation when it's created. :3
Maybe we could get badspot to disable it? :3
Yes. We will. >:3
Yeyeyey adventure :3

wait a secon-- AHH FIER
i used to have a rtb video called "ghostbusters" :3
A giant tv is under my bed :3
lol wut, I found an old TV card in my ancient PC in the loft, and the drivers did not work, so I downloaded some updated ones. :3
i fixed it :3

NOR IS THIS YOUR FAVORITE ANIME DISCUSSION FORUM

STOP IT YOU STUPID PUSSIES

your a idiot
:3 does not mean cat...
you can actauly MAKE THAT FACE in real life, and many people to to show stupid/happy or very very glad.
just move your upper lip above your lower..and OMG...

you fucking newb

your a idiot
you can actauly MAKE THAT FACE in real life, and many people to to show stupid/happy or very very glad.

you fucking newb
Makes me think of Zoidberg. :3

your a idiot

you fucking newb

I find it hard to believe you can magically shape your lip to form the number 3.

And I'm glad you decided to post first considering you're the main reason I made this topic. I'm tired of you spreading your stupid bullshit all over my internet and making the forums a dumber place. You should have learned the first time you decided to fuck off that nobody likes you. Sure you've got the occasional handicaps (Colten, Stevey1000, friends) who approve 100% of all the handicapped crap you decide to do but aside from that and the people who have no idea how incredibly annoying and full of yourself you are, there's no one.

your a idiot

you fucking newb

I find it hard to believe you can magically shape your lip to form the number 3.

And I'm glad you decided to post first considering you're the main reason I made this topic. I'm tired of you spreading your stupid bullshit all over my internet and making the forums a dumber place. You should have learned the first time you decided to fuck off that nobody likes you. Sure you've got the occasional handicaps (Colten, Stevey1000, friends) who approve 100% of all the handicapped crap you decide to do but aside from that and the people who have no idea how incredibly annoying and full of yourself you are, there's no one.
Just stfu. No smilies are realistic besides select few.

BL forums needs a rep system

Keal, you got it all wrong.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=%3A3

The part that pisses me off about this colon three thing is that people are misusing it.

MARSH MALLOWS

STAY PUFT WILL EAT YOU FOR EATING HIS MARSH MALLOWS >:3

The part that pisses me off about this colon three thing is that people are misusing it.

Quote from: Urban Dictionary
A cute face simmilar to =) or =P, coined by a Sambam. This smilie is used to be cute, and sometimes when nothing else can be said.

MARSH MALLOWS

STAY PUFT WILL EAT YOU FOR EATING HIS MARSH MALLOWS >:3
Snot used it

Quote from: Urban Dictionary
A cute face simmilar to =) or =P, coined by a Sambam. This smilie is used to be cute, and sometimes when nothing else can be said.

Colten, stfu you dyslexic donkey.
Look at the first definition and stop trolling.

Since when does see u n t get filtered to donkey?

Colten, stfu you dyslexic donkey.
Look at the first definition and stop trolling.

Oh, I forgot, the first definition is the only true definition. You remind me a lot of Probuilder

your a idiot

you fucking newb

lol your a furcigarette

like i even care dude...i come here for the hell of it and the whole point of

this is JUST A GAME..I do not need to act like my real self...so hey..
:3