Darth C3P0: EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS A TROLL

Author Topic: Darth C3P0: EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS A TROLL  (Read 37451 times)

Darth C3P0
Darth C3P0 is a constant annoyance every time I see him.  He's either a. starting drama with people or b. being extremely unfunny to the point of where everybody there stuffs on him and he says they're "trolling". I'm aware that he already has a drama on him and that he's made a half baked apoligy thread that he's already gone back on, but I'm making this one because unova made the other one(reason enough alone) and to put my two cents in

Guy constantly starts stuff with people he doesn't like in discords or threads not related to him. Whenever he gets called out on it too he back-pedals, plays the victim card, and calls everyone a troll. Whenever he isn't stuffting on random people in random threads he's always making extremely bad jokes in others, stuffposting and derailing them. For example in the Unova drama:
This isn't the only time he's done this kind of stupid stuff either.
not really
grimlock has been a provoking cunt recently, unova has been plain handicapped, and kidalex by far has been a quality stuffposter in 2017
if its too mild for you I can make it you instead
whats up sonsofsevenless
shout out to the motherforgeters that inject smarties into the muscley part of their arms
General handicapation
you dont deserve water
grr i dont like this thread so i will just stuffpost it grr
btw brown town bleaching is totally different than what you think it'd be. it's just someone who cleans the bumhole with non-toxic bleach that doesn't even sting
I will shoot badspot's monkey if someone doesnt respond
Lets see..
He is a:
research spammer
Server crasher
Chat spammer
Troll
a million other things

Now how do you defend Betel?
(this is literally because betel said he was a handicap in game one time and he's still upset about it)
SPEAKING OF IN GAME
this dude literally tried to get me banned because I said i was using an f18 to bomb his base when I was using a seawolf. Like screaming in all caps that I was using events(against the rules) to get me banned. Momentum and Red Spy can verify this happening. I'm sure he'll dismiss them as trolls too but that's to be expected.
There's also a great deal of autism he's unleashed on various discord servers, not limited to but in particular anode and queebas. I don't have the desire to spend the time to compilate the vast amount of material on this subject but anyone there can verify how much of an issue he is in discord chats as well. He got banned by a vote of 19-2 from queebas and honestly that's unova calibre stupidity.

CONCLUSION
All in all, Darth C3P0, you're an annoying autistic prick. You've said a stuff ton of times that you'd change for the better and I myself have never seen anything even resembling intelligent thought come out of you. Maybe try not being a total autist and leaving the forums for a couple years

wow sorry I dont like seafood rally
I never meant to say absolutely everyone I don't like is a troll, I probably should have said something along the lines of some people I don't like are known trolls.
You also should have added the fact that you baited me into plenty of situations to make me look handicapped
also unova didnt make the other one it was limerick genius

Also, the betel part, I only saw him like a few times in game, to defend betel is just plain dumb in its own form.
I only ever said I was gonna change one time, and that was recently. And apparently you don't appreciate humor even if it is stuffty

You also should have added the fact that you baited me into plenty of situations to make me look handicapped
your in control of urself darth

seafood is still terrible

yea hes kind of annoying
/souppot

noedit

this dude literally tried to get me banned because I said i was using an f18 to bomb his base when I was using a seawolf. Like screaming in all caps that I was using events(against the rules) to get me banned. Momentum and Red Spy can verify this happening. I'm sure he'll dismiss them as trolls too but that's to be expected.

how many loving times do I have to say I didnt know at the time? Can you get over it already jfc
your in control of urself darth
He has and he isn't the only one

noedit I didnt realize I was baited until it was too late

"everyone i don't like is baiting me"- a toddlers guide to the internet
And apparently you don't appreciate humor even if it is stuffty
holy stuff this is incredible

"everyone i don't like is baiting me"- a toddlers guide to the internet.
what
I said you aren't the only one, not that everyone I don't like is baiting me, stop putting stuff in my mouth

can I also say the fact that I nominated you for worst blocklander of the year isnt really drama worthy, I don't see how my reasoning is stuffposting

The grr part was to show how handicapped everyone was acting in the thread, and:

b. being extremely unfunny to the point of where everybody there stuffs on him and he says they're "trolling".
uh
what
apparently thats my excuse I pull out of the back pocket every time even though I said that you and your forgetboys are a bunch of trolls

TBH his name isn't even right

It's supposed to be Darth 3PO.
Did you even play Lego Star Wars II? smh

it seems grimlock found a new target of the week

may I say that for the muscley part, I guess everyone besides me is allowed to make a joke about that

and for the first section that doesnt show me starting stuff

tbh there's nothing wrong with darth c3p0 i think grimlock's just being a little bit of a handicap