Author Topic: Darth C3P0: EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS A TROLL  (Read 37454 times)

Darth mate, why are you trying to turn this drama back into one about you? Are you crazy?

i'm not taking the moral high ground. i bullied this kid too because everyone else was doing it and he's loving stupid and he should learn a lesson about the internet 'stressing him out'
i'm no better than you or anyone else and i never claimed to be, i just thought that would be assumed in my post.
my bad for not clarifying that in the post, no anger or sarcasm
So if everyone else is being a prick it's okay for you to be one too huh.

So if everyone else is being a prick it's okay for you to be one too huh.
why do you think that i'm normalizing this behavior/ saying it's ok? like what part of that post makes you think that? i think you need to work on your comprehension, guy.
i'm saying that nobody should act like they are above this forum if they still participate in the daily witch hunts.

Badspot

• Administrator
Why are there 400 different replies being reported from this thread?  Why are there 30 pages of this stuff?  OP, how many times have you been banned yet you're calling someone out for what I assume is some inconsequential bullstuff?  You expect me to read all this garbage and tease out which one of you forgeters is worse than the others?  Everyone log off right now and loving kill yourselves.