Private content, public release

Author Topic: Private content, public release  (Read 29614 times)

Hi. Are you a private addon creator? Did you give out a private addon to a bunch of people? Did one of them upload their own version which they added content to and is functional? Did you give out a super private image to someone and now they released it to the public? Well now, that's a problem. Lucky for you, PhantOS' handbook for super private content has got you covered!

Just follow this super easy, 3 step guide and watch all your problems just melt away!

Step 1: log off
Step 2: destroy your hard disk
Step 3: next time, realize that anything you share with other humans is no longer private. make sure you select who you decide to give your totally unfinished and 'i don't want anyone to release it' addon to people.

After completing these steps, you should feel refreshed. It helps to know what you did wrong and how it's entirely your responsibility instead of being an entitled brat. Don't believe me? Then read what some of our customers are saying!

Pfft, so in your delusional fantasy land taking credit for my own work is "entitled"? Hilarious.
whoops that was the wrong customer review

/support /support /support /support

/support

[This post sponsored by Rally, all credit goes to Rally]

why you posting my private drama ;_;

hello phanto i wrote this drama can you put me in the title

looks like you could use a copy of my latest novel, PhantOS' brap adventure. Don't worry, it's on the house

looks like you could use a copy of my latest novel, PhantOS' brap adventure. Don't worry, it's on the house

same

do what i did and hold a contest and whoever wins gets all of you addons

I still can't believe how wild you kids get online with the disrespect. Is it not obvious to you that if you'd talked like that to hata in-person, you'd be in the hospital? Learn not to say anything online that you couldn't back up in person. Keyboard warriors, I swear...

thread is deleted, wanna tell us what was in there for posterity?
worm copied Rally's Technical Machine Gun topic and reposted it with no edits, then locked the topic immediately.