should pie crust/pastry crust/woof be made BOS

Poll

see title

yes
no

Author Topic: should pie crust/pastry crust/woof be made BOS  (Read 14534 times)

honestly because of badspots "who should be banned" thread I think he at least pays attention to this kind of stuff and pie crust is the biggest annoyance by far on this forum. I'm to the point where I think he's a troll because there's no feasible way in my mind that someone could not be trolling and brag about loving animals and pull a fake Self Delete stunt.
due to that, i'm not going to really hash out this drama with all the stuff he's pulled as to not to give him the satisfaction of me getting worked up enough to make a full NDT drama style op. i'm just going to ask on behalf of myself and many others that badspot make him BOS because frankly, if anyone currently on the forums deserves it, it is him. if you're not aware of the stuff he pulls or are on the fence just go to woofs profile and look at his posts or just look at whatever harvest thread he's stuffting up at any given moment

yeah just look at his signature honestly

taboo was made BOS for far less

yeah just look at his signature honestly

taboo was made BOS for far less
seriously this

pie crust's trolling has gone stale as of recent. good thing too, but sadly he still tries to troll random people. (mostly tony)

It'd be nicer without him.

hmm who voted no ???
Probably burton because Piss crust currently isn't active

absolutely

but how the forget do you do polls in drama threads

absolutely

but how the forget do you do polls in drama threads

hmm who voted no ???

maybe they're blind and couldn't see title

taboo got Bos for less smh

gOD YES.

"guys i forget dogs. why can't I stop loving my dog? unnnh~ guys I forget dogs~. did you know I fuck dogs just notice me already"

like we get it you should be in jail shut the forget up

Probably burton because Piss crust currently isn't active
nope

furries in general are pure cancer