Author Topic: Mabinogi  (Read 12630 times)

Since the old one was locked for no apparent reason was in off topic and now there is a gaming forum , I made a new thread.
Mabinogi is an MMORPG set in the fantasy world of Erinn. Mabinogi offers a multitude of skills to develop and a generally high level of diversity among players, skills, and environments.

The game engine features handpainted textures stylized with edge detection outlining, which enhance the anime-looking characters. The game world is developed continuously, through the release of important patches (referred to as "Generations" and "Chapters") that introduce new areas to explore, additional features such as pets and new skills, and advancement of the storyline. The user interface is familiarly simple and designed in the likeness of Microsoft Windows' task bar, allowing the player to access most game panels with ease (experienced players can also make use of keyboard shortcuts, to simplify certain tasks).

Commercially, Mabinogi is built on a hybrid Value Added Services model (which varies slightly on each game localization), that allows free but limited gameplay and the subscription of paid packages, purchased through the game service shop, which unlock the full game experience. The game service is currently available in South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mainland China, and recently in Open Beta, North America.

The North American closed beta version was released by Nexon on January 30, 2008 at 2pm PST and January 30, 2008 at 5pm EST. The pre-open beta only available to file planet users was released on March 5, 2008. The full open beta was released on March 6, 2008 3PM PST.

Main server is Ruairi
Server- Ruairi
Mostly on channel 3 but feel free to use other channels.

Blocklander           Username        Other
Kaphix                        Kaphix
Jsk2003                     Jsk2003
Aloshi                        Aloshi
Boshi                         Boshi
Deyvalisiu                Deyvalisius
Rellow                       Rellow
Kheyre                      Kheyre
Terror                       Destruction     Soup
frodo091                  frodo091
Liquid Snake            Malus
Hifin                          Hifin
jordguitar                jordguitar
zoneark                   zoneark
Thirsty                     Thirsty
Dumbells                 Dumbells2
Kaje                          Kaje
Bushido                   Bushido
Nitramtj                  Nitramtj
Falcondude            Falcondude
Bushido                   Nagare
Adam487                Adam487
Laremere              Laremere

Server Mari
Blocklander          Username
Sampapa             Sampapa
SolarFlare            Radiant

Server Tarlach
Blocklander           Username
Nickthesushi       Nicksushi

THE GAME IS OUT OF BETA.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 09:33:13 PM by Eryehk »

Wait...What is this game? Don't force your readers to change to the old topic, explain it in the new.

bump lol.

is there a advantage to making a character that is younger? the stats are all lower, whats the point

You can get titles for doing stuff if your young for example, killing a bear or almost killing a bear while your ten.

i play, on the Taiwan version

They have some pretty cool cutscenes.

So I'm GLaD. I got burned.

Bump.

I fished up a Gargoyle Sword, a scimitar worth up to 90,000G.

:cookieMonster:

Yay Cookie cutter Korean MMO.
No thank you.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 01:18:12 PM by psygo »

I'm dling
America only game is american only
Maybe you're right, the installer is not working :( "not a service area, MY ASS.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 02:32:42 PM by psygo »

I cleared a lot of space on my harddrive so I might consider playing this again, but I'd have to redownload it.

And mask my IP. Because the stupid cigarettes made in American only.

And mask my IP. Because the stupid cigarettes made in American only.
HOW TO?! :O