Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601117 times)

Seems like ever since this thread went off of first page there has been a lot of handicapped threads about bans.  I guess it's about time for someone to bring this to the first page again, huh?

Everyone boycott RACCOONEER1214's Family RP.
So I joined the server on one of my alt keys and said "meme rooster" and I got permabanned from the server for a misunderstanding.
Jeez you kids

So I joined the server on one of my alt keys and said "meme rooster" and I got permabanned from the server for a misunderstanding.
Jeez you kids

Your BDX is showing.

not even the one who got banned but

alot of other dumb stuff happened on furdle's server but it's not dramaworthy

you joined

yeah but nothing really happened in the picture, plus isn't furdle kind of oblivious with banning people

Jeez you kids
TBH, you were asking for it joining a family RP

Random Admin abuse
So I was randomly browsing until I found a Airplane RPG well after an hour it changed into a airport RP and the admin whose name is "Alcatraz" used the console to use the command to say something with my name, so he said "Siberian_Fate: Lol I use HAX" then I got banned after trying to explain I didn't say it and the reason was: K....

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=266446.0

When i joined the server i saw beatyhouse. And then i wanted to see it inside. I got hammered by one player thats okay but... When i come there again The admin (Blueeyesjt1) Was shooting with bazooka other players and shouting "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE". Then i said okay and went to build my own house few seconds later He killed me because i was at he's house then i said wow i think i found new badadmin and then you guess what. BOOM!

I can't believe this is still posted on.