Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes

Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 598907 times)

fired a rocket into nowhere and got a ban

it was a long time ago i joined a guys server his name was fire vine so i start playing i spawn a gun he finds out i spawn a gun and he says no spawning guns (this was a family rp and he had guns in his addons for his server) and he told me what guns i could spawn so i spawned those guns i see other ppl with guns that wasnt what i had then i told him they have other guns then what you told me i could spawn and he didnt say anything so i come back the next day and i get banned for his so called "rules" i didnt see any rules then after a long time i join back (i got unbanned for some reason) it was a car race and i was spawning a car to race and he got rid of that car .-. well when i joined he said no spawning guns i said ok and so on and so 4th i get banned again .-. for a few mins then the next day came i got on and they were building something so i was out of the build so i didnt do anything THEN I GOT INTO SOME GUYS CAR THEN HE TOLD ME TO GET OUT I DIDNT AND THEN HE SAID I NEEDED A KICK AND THEN FIRE VINE SAID I HAD NUFF OF YOUR CRAP YOU ARE GETTING BANNED and im like SRLY JUST SRLY PPL DO NOT JOIN FIRE VINES SERVER HE IS A BULLY A MEAN PERSON AND HE IS A BAG OF stuff DO NOT JOIN HIS SERVER I REPEAT DO NOT JOIN HIS SERVER OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED FOR NO REASON LIKE I WAS. have a nice day :3 -jtwing  :cookieMonster: for reading

I was in Furdles GTA and they were finishing up the build. I got a heli and started ramming some guy sitting in a car. Getting banned for being annoying step one
Furdle told me to stop being a twat, which I asked him to define, Getting banned for being annoying step two
 and he responded with "you". I then called him rude, Step three
 which I recieved a perma for. Mind you I stopped ramming after he told me to, I was banned for calling him rude.
Not going to drama this one just because of how stupid it is, doesn't deserve the time. Boo hoo, woah is you
Quit being a bitch. You had it coming

MEANWHILE IN THE SERVER BEFORE I GOT KICKED.

Just Playing Kenuffled's Server And Got this.

Reason, Warned Ya mothaforgeta

Just Playing Kenuffled's Server And Got this.

Reason, Warned Ya mothaforgeta

You need to provide pictures. Not just text.

You need to provide pictures. Not just text.

And background behind it. It sounds like you were banned for a reason.

I was in his Army RP and Someone next to me was goofing around and i somehow was banned for it

Just playing as a admin on a grapple rope server then the host decides to be a total noob, i built this guy the whole grapple rope place and i get deadmin from the host "NetgativeINXS" and then get banned from BlackGuyInaDiaper for reason:
I dont why he banned me for that reason but i did nothing wrong.

Dont join them
List of BlIds

NetgativeINXS: 149585
BlackGuyInaDiaper: 142383

I join this server (the host is very loveual)

And then I get banned for this reason, -1 minutes, with a dumb reason.

Admin abuse. The host's BLID is a very high one, don't join this server, even if you want to.

it was a long time ago i joined a guys server his name was fire vine so i start playing i spawn a gun he finds out i spawn a gun and he says no spawning guns (this was a family rp and he had guns in his addons for his server) and he told me what guns i could spawn so i spawned those guns i see other ppl with guns that wasnt what i had then i told him they have other guns then what you told me i could spawn and he didnt say anything so i come back the next day and i get banned for his so called "rules" i didnt see any rules then after a long time i join back (i got unbanned for some reason) it was a car race and i was spawning a car to race and he got rid of that car .-. well when i joined he said no spawning guns i said ok and so on and so 4th i get banned again .-. for a few mins then the next day came i got on and they were building something so i was out of the build so i didnt do anything THEN I GOT INTO SOME GUYS CAR THEN HE TOLD ME TO GET OUT I DIDNT AND THEN HE SAID I NEEDED A KICK AND THEN FIRE VINE SAID I HAD NUFF OF YOUR CRAP YOU ARE GETTING BANNED and im like SRLY JUST SRLY PPL DO NOT JOIN FIRE VINES SERVER HE IS A BULLY A MEAN PERSON AND HE IS A BAG OF stuff DO NOT JOIN HIS SERVER I REPEAT DO NOT JOIN HIS SERVER OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED FOR NO REASON LIKE I WAS. have a nice day :3 -jtwing  :cookieMonster: for reading

I lost brain cells

ill try to translate:

A long time ago, i joined a guys server, his name was fire vine. I started playing and i spawned a gun, he says no spawning guns (this was a family rp but he had guns in his addons) And he told me the guns i was able to spawn, So i spawned the right guns, but i see other people using the ones that you arnt allowed to have, i reported this to the host but he didnt say anything.
The next day i connected to the server but it so happened that i got banned for no reason, but after a while i was able to connect back (i got unbanned somehow.) There was a car race on the server, But i spawned a car, except he got rid of it. Well when i joined he said no spawning guns, so i was fine with that, etc. So for the second time i got banned again for a few minutes.
The next day i connected to the server they were building something, I was out of the way but i didnt build anything, But somehow i got into a car and the person driving it told me to get out, But i didnt.
After that he said i needed to be kicked, Then the host said "i have had enough of you, youre getting banned."
I do not recommend going onto his server, he is rude and a bag of stuff. You will be banned just like how i was.

ill try to translate:

A long time ago, i joined a guys server, his name was fire vine. I started playing and i spawned a gun, he says no spawning guns (this was a family rp but he had guns in his addons) And he told me the guns i was able to spawn, So i spawned the right guns, but i see other people using the ones that you arnt allowed to have, i reported this to the host but he didnt say anything.
The next day i connected to the server but it so happened that i got banned for no reason, but after a while i was able to connect back (i got unbanned somehow.) There was a car race on the server, But i spawned a car, except he got rid of it. Well when i joined he said no spawning guns, so i was fine with that, etc. So for the second time i got banned again for a few minutes.
The next day i connected to the server they were building something, I was out of the way but i didnt build anything, But somehow i got into a car and the person driving it told me to get out, But i didnt.
After that he said i needed to be kicked, Then the host said "i have had enough of you, youre getting banned."
I do not recommend going onto his server, he is rude and a bag of stuff. You will be banned just like how i was.
Negative was also like this to, like i stepped on one of this blocks and hes like "YOU STEPPED ON MY BLOCK NOW GET BANNED", i said lel