Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 598310 times)

One time I was kicked from Furdle's basically for giving an opinion.

I join a server

I rejoin it

he doesn't know what server controls are apparently
also was on free admin server

I got banned from shady guy's server for stealing the admin's cash.
(you can /givecash namehere -3498327498327489739843 to steal cash)
leave

it was a long time ago i joined a guys server his name was fire vine so i start playing i spawn a gun he finds out i spawn a gun and he says no spawning guns (this was a family rp and he had guns in his addons for his server) and he told me what guns i could spawn so i spawned those guns i see other ppl with guns that wasnt what i had then i told him they have other guns then what you told me i could spawn and he didnt say anything so i come back the next day and i get banned for his so called "rules" i didnt see any rules then after a long time i join back (i got unbanned for some reason) it was a car race and i was spawning a car to race and he got rid of that car .-. well when i joined he said no spawning guns i said ok and so on and so 4th i get banned again .-. for a few mins then the next day came i got on and they were building something so i was out of the build so i didnt do anything THEN I GOT INTO SOME GUYS CAR THEN HE TOLD ME TO GET OUT I DIDNT AND THEN HE SAID I NEEDED A KICK AND THEN FIRE VINE SAID I HAD NUFF OF YOUR CRAP YOU ARE GETTING BANNED and im like SRLY JUST SRLY PPL DO NOT JOIN FIRE VINES SERVER HE IS A BULLY A MEAN PERSON AND HE IS A BAG OF stuff DO NOT JOIN HIS SERVER I REPEAT DO NOT JOIN HIS SERVER OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED FOR NO REASON LIKE I WAS. have a nice day :3 -jtwing  :cookieMonster: for reading
WAS SUPER EFFECTIVE ON MY PERSONALITY
-5000000000000000000000 brain cells
50000 cringe
-1000000000000000000000000000000 faith

WAS SUPER EFFECTIVE ON MY PERSONALITY
-5000000000000000000000 brain cells
50000 cringe
-1000000000000000000000000000000 faith
NOEDIT - OT : Besides he told you not to spawn guns so you shouldn't have spawned any more guns
use your brain for once

You know it's really weird. I had a similar story, but I don't have the kick reason because this was way back in v17 or 18.

I joined someone's server with the host's name being Alex something. It was a freebuild in the bedroom. He kept on shooting this weapon that makes you tumble if you get hit (Not sure of the weapon's name). I tell him to stop continuously, but he just ignores it, resulting in a kick/ban just like this. I was never able to get back because of that same reason, plus the server shut down on my second attempt.

Was permanently banned from tuzini's server for, "Being a cunt".

this ban is not mine

so I was building a house in Furdle's gta server...

this ban is not mine

so I was building a house in Furdle's gta server...

on one hand he did insult furdle
on the other hand it seemed pretty obvious that it was a joke
also isn't thorfin furdles buttbuddy

Looks like Furdle didn't like the school Thorfin built
Noedit: I can't read