Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes

Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 600857 times)

http://imgur.com/a/smWwe

I don't even?

(Also after he said 2nd he kicked me.)

i have no idea what you said wasn't funny but i don't think it was necessary to point out that something wasn't funny

i have no idea what you said wasn't funny but i don't think it was necessary to point out that something wasn't funny
Well probably three times he shot homing rockets and said "LOL"

So um, yeah.

I joined a city rp or something and got banned by The Animal because he thinks I'm someone named epic soldier. Who the hell is epic Soldier?

Well probably three times he shot homing rockets and said "LOL"

So um, yeah.
homing rockets are memes tho

it was a long time ago i joined a guys server his name was fire vine so i start playing i spawn a gun he finds out i spawn a gun and he says no spawning guns (this was a family rp and he had guns in his addons for his server) and he told me what guns i could spawn so i spawned those guns i see other ppl with guns that wasnt what i had then i told him they have other guns then what you told me i could spawn and he didnt say anything so i come back the next day and i get banned for his so called "rules" i didnt see any rules then after a long time i join back (i got unbanned for some reason) it was a car race and i was spawning a car to race and he got rid of that car .-. well when i joined he said no spawning guns i said ok and so on and so 4th i get banned again .-. for a few mins then the next day came i got on and they were building something so i was out of the build so i didnt do anything THEN I GOT INTO SOME GUYS CAR THEN HE TOLD ME TO GET OUT I DIDNT AND THEN HE SAID I NEEDED A KICK AND THEN FIRE VINE SAID I HAD NUFF OF YOUR CRAP YOU ARE GETTING BANNED and im like SRLY JUST SRLY PPL DO NOT JOIN FIRE VINES SERVER HE IS A BULLY A MEAN PERSON AND HE IS A BAG OF stuff DO NOT JOIN HIS SERVER I REPEAT DO NOT JOIN HIS SERVER OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED FOR NO REASON LIKE I WAS. have a nice day :3 -jtwing  :cookieMonster: for reading
your a dipstuff
you werent punished for no reason you roostercake you didnt follow the rules

Once upon a time...

I went to TerrariaHERO's server, his freebuild. And as I was loading I saw the rules "NO MININUKE, GOD DUN OR TRIKIMBO, ADMIN ONLY"

I asked TerrariaHERO why the trikimbo was on the admin only list (it does less damage than akimbo!) (also note that everyone else in the entire server agreed that it wasnt OP) and at first he said "IT HAS LOTS OF AMMO" (with  incorrect grammar), then I told him all of the guns have infinite ammo and then he banned me for being dumb or something like that for 5 minutes.

Then I came back an argued some more, saying that even his friend agreed (TheOnlyOne, which is an abusive host) that the trikimbo isnt OP, then i got banned for "IDDCIDCIDID IDC IDCDCDC IDC IDCCC IDDDCCC" for about 21,000 minutes.

Classic ol' TerrariaHERO

I agree with Lpbguy Terraria was being a Bad admin and abusive the trikimbo wasn't in any way OP, Because the gun and Guns akimbo do a heck of a lot more damage.

One Time i was in a Camping RP and a friend Admin had an RP Girlfriend he then said i need to ban all so we can have love then Ban reason:Shes sucking my rooster and not yours.

I was like ............

Srry for the Double Post but i think it was a Army RP with Tents that habe electrizity

One server banned me for this reason: jets=ban

what are you talking about
the post your talking about it two days old

what are you talking about
the post your talking about it two days old
I also see nothing wrong with bumping this friend, I'm sure it was bumped from page 3 once.