Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes

Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601472 times)

I WILL admit that I was in the wrong for this one, but it was too funny to pass up.

I WILL admit that I was in the wrong for this one, but it was too funny to pass up.

well it looks like someone has autism :cookieMonster:

"Get a life?" So much from someone named Foxy the pirate.
I was only tying to give tips and play, and he just banned me for it...

Banned for telling this handicap that was hosting v20 that he can get his hosting powers revoked and this happened..
-snip-
Sorry for double post, but I was saying the exact same thing, he just started being an ass out of nowhere to me, saying to shut up...

IT'S ME AUSTIM

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG AUSTIM

I visited Aiden10's city RP server and apparently they had no jets so I asked for them and he banned me perma for reason - City RP

Aidain is a richard to everyone, including his friends.

Banned from Pecon7's  Reason: BL.hacks.htm confirmed.

yeeeeah I don't know the first thing about hacking or getting hacks.

goddamn I joined a random FNAF2 server because hell with it I wanted to see how terrible they really are
anyway, to the reason
I join once - get kicked after I say "there was no game?"
I join again, get kicked while loading after I say "plot twist - there is no game"
I join one last time, get permanently banned, last words are "plot twist - we are game"
the ban reason was
"STOP STALKING MEHHH"

again, I went back there just now. said "that cowboy is satan" because
of weird behavior, got a 20 minute ban (no this isn't much but still)
"NOBODY CARS ABOUT SATAN"
on my alt

also FNAF2 servers are terrible. goddamn [Senpai]Mr.Kitty

I was then banned permanently for the reason:
      "YOU BUTTFACE LIAR I MADE IT"
"Buttface"
I find that word funny in a way.

Not exactly a long ban, but its stupid alright, feller. This kid oughta have his forgetin' teeth kicked in Simple misunderstanding.

To sum it up-- got banned for using proper grammar.

http://imgur.com/1INiHO8

This is pretty great, lol
Out of the blue, the host asks who is the douche and someone got banned for saying it was them.

the hell kind of a username is that? and he can't spell autism lol  :cookieMonster: