Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes

Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 594370 times)

Off topic in a way: This thread has been going since 2008, I think it might get locked soon, so before it does I want to add a ban.

http://imgur.com/oe0ceCJ

http://imgur.com/EDWgrMc

Off topic in a way: This thread has been going since 2008, I think it might get locked soon, so before it does I want to add a ban.
The "Post real life pictures of yourself" thread has been started in 2006, and its still going.

I don't think this will get locked, as long as the time between posts are no longer than 4 months.

yeah
armageddon is a cunt

He banned me from his server for being gay -_- (mind you I'm straight)

I don't have pics because I accidentally close BL afterwords. permabanned for saying one word:

ass 

Just now, i was in a server of a guy named "Va11jr "(and then two degree symbols, he was an 84k i believe) and the name of the server was "Freebuild!, No Ban/Kick/" and there was only the host on there, I joined because I like to join servers with one person on it to keep them company, and the second i spawned i got a "FULL TRUST" request, and naturally i rejected it because i don't just accept random requests so people can forget with my builds. I immediately got another one and i hit ignore. He said "unignore" and i said "no thanks", He permabanned me and put a ton of random symbols i can't type out as the reason.

Just now, i was in a server of a guy named "Va11jr "(and then two degree symbols, he was an 84k i believe) and the name of the server was "Freebuild!, No Ban/Kick/" and there was only the host on there, I joined because I like to join servers with one person on it to keep them company, and the second i spawned i got a "FULL TRUST" request, and naturally i rejected it because i don't just accept random requests so people can forget with my builds. I immediately got another one and i hit ignore. He said "unignore" and i said "no thanks", He permabanned me and put a ton of random symbols i can't type out as the reason.
We've had some drama involving Va11jr before.
Also the random symbols thing is a bug that I experience whenever I get perma'd from a server. It might be an addon or something, I've never been bothered enough to figure it out.

Someone should make a guide on how to be a good host, just the fact that we need this thread at all.

Someone should make a guide on how to be a good host, just the fact that we need this thread at all.
unfortunately not many people on the forum could afford a bulletproof riot shield to ignore all the potential backlash.

in other words no.

unfortunately not many people on the forum could afford a bulletproof riot shield to ignore all the potential backlash.

in other words no.
not to mention that several people have tried and none of it turned out well.

How to be a good host 101:
1. Make rules.
2. Enforce them.
3. ???
4. Profit.

Continuing on from my other post:

Rjrocks5868 the stufflord

Well, Here goes nothing.

I joined this server, pikachu pika pikas fantasy school rp. It was a pretty good server. Good build, good roleplay and good admins.

But all of that changed when the fire nation attacked when this kid Rjrocks5868 gets admin, He then says "Im a good admin i promise." So everything is normal, i dont pay much attention to him until he joins the Rp...

His character is a time traveler, so of course, he has a time machine (which was a DeLorian from BTTF, the hover version.) He flies the DeLorian and lands it on the road outside the school, then a player calls Rjs character Mart McFly, and boy, did stuff hit the fan. Rj banned this guy for an amount of time I cant remember.

Got banned for being a "big liar" When all I said was that the host was orbing, and how I knew is because his name was in different places when he was in the minigame, and then when he started to try and kill me the name disappears.