Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes

Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 598304 times)

I go onto a server called "world at war 50" and I ask about three times what that means, and he says "are you dum?"

Then I ask again, I get banned.

Reason is: heres the answear it is world at war 50 now syop nugging me

What even?

I got banned from refictus' We built this city. I was banned forever for saying the rock n roll rule was stupid

I got banned from refictus' We built this city. I was banned forever for saying the rock n roll rule was stupid
you dared to call our glorious tradition stupid/dumb.
i don't know how you got unbanned.

you dared to call our glorious tradition stupid/dumb.
i don't know how you got unbanned.

I could have worded it better yes, but it doesnt deserve a perma ban. There is no rule against questioning a rule.

I could have worded it better yes, but it doesnt deserve a perma ban. There is no rule against questioning a rule.

Also ref, you need to grow the forget up. You are extremely immature. Grow some balls.

Also ref, you need to grow the forget up. You are extremely immature. Grow some balls.
you're really helping your situation.

you're really helping your situation.

I blew a fuse there.

I assume I'm on here somewhere, I try to be reasonable but, you always get banned for a reason. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I joined Va11jrs server. He kept asking for full trust and his reason was "because".
So I argued with him for a while about it, and...

It's still a stupid ban don't complain about the length you skrublord.

I joined Va11jrs server. He kept asking for full trust and his reason was "because".

Wow.

this happened to me. he always wants my trust

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=274030.0

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=273621.0

Join the club

Got banned from a terrible RP for no reason.

Apparently the name Mike Litoris isn't realistic and wearing purple clothes is against the rules. Stay away from JoeJack's RP server.