Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 599598 times)

Once, i joined a server, i forget whos, and the second i joined, i was banned by HerpDerp143 for: noob name. This shows some people who are duuum

BanKart
So, I joined Meta_KnightX's SpeedKart. I made a couple of jokes regarding memes and stuff (I wasn't spamming or anything), and all of a sudden I get perma'd by one of his admins.
You said you were gonna attack the server with your memes... THATS WHY I BANNED YOU

I un-banned you then, you may play if you like ^_^

My turn!

I forgot the server name but I got banned for quite a weird reason...
I thought I would rather get banned on this guy's server for bot-building, that I removed when he warned me about it, then the admins decide to do a little "quiz" to find a cure to ebola (at this time it was already found) I said that I would not do it. Then they told me that if I did not do it, I would get banned, but the owner decided to torture me then ban me. SO I changed my mind. When I was stuck on the first question, I just guessed an answer, 5 secs later... perma-banned with reason: "incorrect answer"

Stupid, huh?
Yes, stupid much?

Yes, stupid much?
What an obedient way to be biased about someone's opinion

rofl 4 posts
What an obedient way to be biased about someone's opinion
He is new to the forums...I will need to teach him about it today

He is new to the forums...I will need to teach him about it today
Okay then

I un-banned you then, you may play if you like ^_^

My turn!

I thought I would rather get banned on this guy's server for bot-building, that I removed when he warned me about it, then the admins decide to do a little "quiz" to find a cure to ebola (at this time it was already found) I said that I would not do it. Then they told me that if I did not do it, I would get banned, but the owner decided to torture me then ban me. SO I changed my mind. When I was stuck on the first question, I just guessed an answer, 5 secs later... perma-banned with reason: "incorrect answer"

Stupid, huh?
Screenshot:

Pretty self explanatory. Images put in chronological order.

As the "Final blow"

Pretty self explanatory. Images put in chronological order.

As the "Final blow"

Why would they do this? He hadn't gotten much play-time and he got banned forever...
Stupidest so far!

*Double post...again*

I am pretty sure it was "Blur's Freebuild" server.

"forget you, richardhead! Go forget your grandma!"
I speak fluent newbie
thank you sir for your translation

same server as Epic Boat 9000, except the host decides to be a friend

Me and Erjon were "Friends" and he was admin on my server, while I was on. So some guy sed he was a terrible admin and he banned him. I quickly unbanned that guy and de-admined Erjon and warned him by banning him for like 5 mins so he could think about what he did. But he didn't do that at all so this is what he sed, with Steam, in caps: Please unban me pleaseeee! (10x) OMG i'm never going too talk to you again! Pls! (50x) SORRY (50x) So I quickly unfriended him and blocked all communication with him  :panda: