Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 594439 times)

I also got banned by some admin for now knowing what fnaf is.

Reason: look it up

Sadly the host was too stupid to unban me.

i doubt the name and id though

Im a big boy!

Boy, do I remember this little crap. There was a 5 year old who kept on failing grammar. "Wet rt o dng?.". The way I responded to this question is: Yes, I am wet. I only said that because it was a swimming challenge. *Get kicked*. I join again and find myself spawning in front of a rainbow print letter: " yu ccn swuk a richard". I laughed so hard that day. Then soon after, the owner (The little kid) said Stp bblying me! and I was banned for bing a jrk. Permanetly. I think this story shows how childish the community here really is.

(Yes I do have a account)

Oh yeah, this guy. Joey5 is incapable of being a Host/Admin.

God banned from panpour's city RPG for arresting someone who apparently said they would pay dems

1st off I didn't see him say that and 2nd, there's no rule about it.

Just got banned for 60 minutes by 45ntle when he gave out full trust requests to probably everyone, I kept rejecting them each time (like twice) and asked him why he needed it several times, but I just got no answer. Someone else also asked about the trust request, and they also got no answer, once I got banned they asked about why I was banned, but then they also got banned.

I was just permabanned from sweatpants mini empires because i was playing with sugar and she wanted me to go there. she wanted me to build a mini empire and tried to tell sweatpants to let me build but he just ignored her. eventually sweatpants just permabanned her and me for absolutely no reason

I was just permabanned from sweatpants mini empires because i was playing with sugar and she wanted me to go there. she wanted me to build a mini empire and tried to tell sweatpants to let me build but he just ignored her. eventually sweatpants just permabanned her and me for absolutely no reason

p sure sweatpants has a rule about not just asking to build without sending trust request

Or that's sabbins and sweatpants became a complete ass.

2C

I was on "TheAdventurer's Freebuild" and someone named "theblockman64" was banning people for hilariously stupid reasons.
We were both admins, then someone spammed some giant explosion which caused lag. I went to where the explosion happened and I wrenched it to see who's bricks they were. They were blockman's, so I accused him of the spam and he said something about banning me if he had too just because I had accused him of it. He also said he would ban me for hammering his jet ski a couple times. After I said something too him again (I think involving in the accusation from earlier) he said "Ok thats it" and after around a minute, I got banned.

De-Admin and Kick for clearing telephone lines.

I was on "TheAdventurer's Freebuild" and someone named "theblockman64" was banning people for hilariously stupid reasons.
We were both admins, then someone spammed some giant explosion which caused lag. I went to where the explosion happened and I wrenched it to see who's bricks they were. They were blockman's, so I accused him of the spam and he said something about banning me if he had too just because I had accused him of it. He also said he would ban me for hammering his jet ski a couple times. After I said something too him again (I think involving in the accusation from earlier) he said "Ok thats it" and after around a minute, I got banned.

Yeah, I wouldn't blame them for banning you, 2C. You're a known Douchenozzle.