Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 597727 times)

well you're kinda asking for it with the name stufflord

The server was called "fun freebuild" and most of it was just spam.

So, I was in a freebuild server and everyone except one of the admins was AFK. That one admin kept pestering me and teleporting me off of my stairway to heaven. At one point I said:

He didn't reply, and after a while I got kicked for no reason after he did it one more time.
When I came back, I said:

No reply. Then:

Went to some freebuild server, went afk in someone's house on some bed while doing other things, and the next thing I know is I'm banned for 16 days.

I'm really good at getting banned.

I joined a server called "i like tacos". Nothing happened for 30 seconds except for some random guy shooting me, and then:

No he isnt

he acts like it sometimes
eh, I am going to drama dark tomorrow

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=282717.0
I think what you just posted right there is called "cross-posting", which is prohibited for some reason.

I think what you just posted right there is called "cross-posting", which is prohibited for some reason.
idk what that is ._.

lol hes fine

There was a time when i joined a freebuild and the Host was named "Poop", so I figured these guys were clowns.  Then all of the people were admins and they were all building a giant pile of crap.  Then all of a sudden I got hammered by the Host and I ended up getting banned for no reason.

Host was named "Poop" - I figured these guys were clowns. - all of the people were admins - building a giant pile of crap - I ended up getting banned for no reason.
How did you not see it coming?

Then all of a sudden I got hammered by the Host and I ended up getting banned for no reason.
Pretty sure there was a reason.

"You've been Banhammered!"

Banned by Sugar. "stOP nOw TO HoST" or whatever she said.

Banned by Sugar. "stOP nOw TO HoST" or whatever she said.

where was this